smr-nj

Things that put a smile on your face.... (keep it clean!)

Ha ha. It really was. But there are so many in that damn show.

This was also the yada yada episode.  With Whatley.  I have TBS on while I am working from home.  Seems like that episode alone had so much.  And Larry David left by then. 

5 hours ago, Deleterious said:

Dolores!

It took me years before I understood this joke because I had never heard ******** pronounced with the accent on the second syllable before.

12 minutes ago, chasfh said:

This. Is. Hilariously. Amazeballs!

About half way in I was thinking he was using an audio response unit he had custom programmed and loaded with a library of his own phonemes to get the alternate pronunciations, but the Hamlet reading seemed to blow up that possibility. It is hilarious, but also quite the display of vocal discipline!

On 4/14/2020 at 6:02 AM, Biff Mayhem said:

Reading a Facebook exchange between a couple of dudes from Scotland is really amusing. It's like a whole different language.....but not.

Reminds me of when I watched the film “Trainspotting“ and it took me a half an hour to finally get into the accent.

My absolute favorite anti-drug ad ever. When me and my friend from Ann Arbor known as “John The Hippie“ saw this something like 35 years ago — and given the state of our lives at the time — we saw the point.

On 5/14/2020 at 12:15 PM, IdahoBert said:

My absolute favorite anti-drug ad ever. When me and my friend from Ann Arbor known as “John The Hippie“ saw this something like 35 years ago — and given the state of our lives at the time — we saw the point.

I remember that ad.  It was classic.

1 hour ago, tiger337 said:

I remember that ad.  It was classic.

It was pretty honest. 

I'm smiling because my neighbor to the east has a crew out taking down those two humongous diseased trees from their yard.  They have shed large limbs on our cable and electric drop for years, taking out service more than once.  And what drops on our side of the property is our responsibility to deal with, whether leaves or limbs.  Going to be so happy to have them gone.

Gooney goo goo.

See, you're smiling now.

1 hour ago, Biff Mayhem said:

I would post the gooney goo goo bit, but its probably not safe for the kids.

Bald Eagle sighting while riding on Huron River drive at Barton Pond Tues. Just kinda cruising downstream. Probably checking for any incautious trout on his/her way further north. Only the 2nd one I've ever seen in/around A^2.