smr-nj

Things that put a smile on your face.... (keep it clean!)

This put a smile on my face~~~

A surprise phone call from a friend who I hold near and dear..... too long since we last touched base, and yet it felt like yesterday. Really made my day.

I'm going to take a lesson from this and pay it forward, touching base with others that I've let too long a time pass since we last spoke.

Remember to let those who hold a special place in your life and heart KNOW it.

Tomorrow isvpromised to no one.

This put a smile on my face~~~

A surprise phone call from a friend who I hold near and dear..... too long since we last touched base, and yet it felt like yesterday. Really made my day.

I'm going to take a lesson from this and pay it forward, touching base with others that I've let too long a time pass since we last spoke.

Remember to let those who hold a special place in your life and heart KNOW it.

Tomorrow isvpromised to no one.

A call out of the blue from an old friend just to say, "I was thinking of you," is the BEST!

(And when they turn out to be selling Amway ... the worst. LOL)

I don't think that I have said this here yet officially, but both of my daughters will be big sisters in late Feb/early March.

76c7d4acff509e094d2d0658a092ed63.jpg

On a sonogram? How exciting!

Yes, and indeed. Some babies make it hard to distinguish a gender, not my boy. ?

My son had a school concert last night, and the students were asked to wear costumes as part of a Holloween theme.

My son (8th grade) has taken to wearing a fedora that I found when cleaning out my mothers attic, so I ran to a Halloween USA and bought a fake gold chain and had him wear that with his navy blue track suit to be DJ Run.

Unbeknownst to me, he and five other students were featured for one piece, so he played this piece, center stage, dressed as Run.

I don't know which part I am more proud of.

388f4195-2016-4936-903f-6fd7e51c2b60.jpg

Edited by Mr. Bigglesworth

My son had a school concert last night, and the students were asked to wear costumes as part of a holiday theme.

My son (8th grade) has taken to wearing a fedora that I found when cleaning out my mothers attic, so I ran to a Halloween USA and bought a fake gold chain and had him wear that with his navy blue track suit to be DJ Run.

Unbeknownst to me, he and five other students were featured for one piece, so he played this piece, center stage, dressed as Run.

I don't know which part I am more proud of.

388f4195-2016-4936-903f-6fd7e51c2b60.jpg

Cool dad points to you sir!

Things that put a smile on your face... Becoming a Homeowner.

12196141_10206230894784146_7668422052919804871_n.jpg?oh=2e73efbab8f3d545a096a198cbf3e2c3&oe=56CDBD94

The American dream and the Tigers flag is the first thing up. Well done!