Deleterious

2011 NBA Draft

I see Kemba Walker has made a big jump too. I think he was 16 or 17 last mock. Now up to #7. Good to see 2 PG's in the top 10 since we will need to replace Stuckey after they dont extend him :grin:

I see Kemba Walker has made a big jump too. I think he was 16 or 17 last mock. Now up to #7. Good to see 2 PG's in the top 10 since we will need to replace Stuckey after they dont extend him :grin:

I love both these kids and you are right, the more point guards projected to go in the lottery, the better.

Kemba Walker has a lont of combo-guard in his pg play.

The only PG we want is Kyrie Irving, aka Chris Paul Jr.

Wanted to throw Darius Morris out there as a draft prospect, has shown huge improvements over last year. Great size for the point, has turned into a very good passer who takes care of the ball. His shot is a work in progress but I like him better than Lucas, and I think Morris will eventually be a first round pick.

Wanted to throw Darius Morris out there as a draft prospect, has shown huge improvements over last year. Great size for the point, has turned into a very good passer who takes care of the ball. His shot is a work in progress but I like him better than Lucas, and I think Morris will eventually be a first round pick.

I agree.

Gosh...please don't let him leave early. That would be my worst nightmare.

Morris is basically Andre Miller reincarnate. That is all you need to know.

Considering the pending lockout, will anyone leave early this year?

I would need to know if they are still holding a draft if there is a lockout.

If they are, I leave early and hope the CBA gets settled. If not, I play in Europe a year. Last thing you want is to not leave early and the CBA gets settled in August or something like that. Then you are in school while everyone else is making money.

If there is no draft, I go back to school. I guess Europe is still possible too.

I would need to know if they are still holding a draft if there is a lockout.

If they are, I leave early and hope the CBA gets settled. If not, I play in Europe a year. Last thing you want is to not leave early and the CBA gets settled in August or something like that. Then you are in school while everyone else is making money.

If there is no draft, I go back to school. I guess Europe is still possible too.

I don't see why more of them just don't go to Europe for a year. It's always better to get paid than not get paid. One year of not going to class at a college isn't going to get you anywhere in life.

Not that Joe would look at Morris. He's a pass first point guard who looks to make his teammates better. There's no room for that in Joe's NBA!

I don't see why more of them just don't go to Europe for a year. It's always better to get paid than not get paid. One year of not going to class at a college isn't going to get you anywhere in life.

Not that Joe would look at Morris. He's a pass first point guard who looks to make his teammates better. There's no room for that in Joe's NBA!

From a pure basketball aspect, I agree.

But a lot of guys go over to Europe and get homesick, cant adjust to the culture, etc. DeShawn Sims lasted a few weeks I think. And he is 22, not 18.

If you go over there and washout because of something off the court, you are in trouble come draft time. Just safer to stay here where things are familiar and you don't have to worry about off court stuff as much.

I am guessing we will have a drafter either way. They did in the late 90's when they had a lockout.

Doesn't matter for Morris either way. He needs at least 1 more year of school.

Gosh...please don't let him leave early. That would be my worst nightmare.

Morris is basically Andre Miller reincarnate. That is all you need to know.

Crazy thing about the jump Morris has made, he isn't even one of Draft Express' top 68 sophomores, he doesn't even have a profile.

Found the confirmation I was looking for regarding the draft.

Who goes No. 1 in the NBA Draft? | ProBasketballTalk

(Yes, there will be a draft even if there is a lockout. The draft at the end of June comes before the expiration of the current Collective Bargaining Agreement. However, no draft pick can be signed until after July 1 — when the lockout will happen — so they will live in a bit of limbo.)