JonBenke

Michigan @ #8 Ohio State

I'm not mad, but if you and lionstigersblah want to try and piss me off, I'm not going to sit back and take it.

It's the cat and mouse, bait game that so many people here want to play... It's sad.

See, it's stupid stuff like this that makes me laugh. It's Monday. I'm always in a good mood on Mondays :classic:

I aim to pander to your level! :wink:

I aim to pander to your level! :wink:

And yet, you're the one always coming into these threads and starting ****. I see your point :tired:

You can read, right?

My degree is from Michigan and Carr just pushed me into General Studies, so no!

We just want to see these graphics that you were working on for months. All year long you've talked about these special graphics, yet we never get to see them...

We just want to see these graphics that you were working on for months.

I'm over that, I said that countless times... For the umpteenth time now .. I deleted them, and good riddance.

I'll do the last few games threads .. as I was asked to .. then be done, someone else can do it next year.

Edited by JonBenke

I like Michigan in the upset

UM 40

OSU 9

Denard runs for 313 yards and Rich Rod saves his job.

Of course I'm not serious. You'd have to be way higher than I am now to pick Michigan to win this game. I'm talking hospital grade pharmaceutical high. This one gets ugly fast.

I think Michigan surprises some people. They have emotion on their side, they have tricks up their sleeve. Rich Rod pulls out all the stops.

This one goes right down to the wire.

Ohio State 40

Michigan 21

The Wolverines prevent the cover! The small crowd of Michigan fans rush the field!

Well, it might be the most satisfying win in our history if it happened.

What? Not for me. There isn't a single reasonable outcome for this Saturday's game that could wipe the bad taste from my mouth that has been left by the team's uninspiring 2010 season. No matter what happens, we will go into next season with huge question marks surrounding the defense and special teams, and in my opinion limited to no reason to believe those units will be measurably better next year. There is nothing satisfying about that, and beating OSU doesn't change this at all.

Do I want to win this game, yes of course. Badly. Will it be satisfying if we do? Not one little bit.

Wont even be close. Makes me sad.

I think they can keep it to a 2-3 possession game, similar to Wisconsin, which means that we're still competing until 3-4 minutes left in the 4th quarter. Could be worse.

It will be another loss but after watching Wisconsin last week and Ohio State this week, it's really hit me how much I do not miss that type of football. Sure, the transition is tough right now but the breath taking nature of RR's offense is just a blast to watch. I'm holding my breath on each and every play, something that I could never say during previous UM regimes.

Unfortunately for this year, I'm holding my breath on each defensive play as well. This year the ultra conservative Tressel ball will beat the Wolves but it's not going to last for too much longer.

yes it will, he recruits better players every year and he's a better coach....now if Harbaugh comes in, then I might worry

yes it will, he recruits better players every year and he's a better coach....now if Harbaugh comes in, then I might worry

Honest question: Do you prefer UM as they are now, or would you prefer them to be competitive as in years past? From a personal standpoint I can understand you wanting UM to continue its circus, and I imagine you feel as UM fans did during the Cooper years at OSU. However from a rivalry perspective it's actually in the better interest of OSU fans that UM reestablishes itself, otherwise the rivalry will become boring for you as it started to for UM fans during the Cooper era.

If recruiting better players and being a better coach was all it took to win games, Ohio State would go undefeated every season in the Big 10.

Obviously Ohio State will win this game, but Ohio State can go to hell so I'm predicting a Michigan win anyway

Michigan 42 - Ohio State 38

Honest question: Do you prefer UM as they are now, or would you prefer them to be competitive as in years past? From a personal standpoint I can understand you wanting UM to continue its circus, and I imagine you feel as UM fans did during the Cooper years at OSU. However from a rivalry perspective it's actually in the better interest of OSU fans that UM reestablishes itself, otherwise the rivalry will become boring for you as it started to for UM fans during the Cooper era.

all joking aside, this sucks....I want UM to be relevant again, but imho, I don't they ever will be with Rich Rodriguez at the helm. Certainly I enjoy the success tOSU is having right now, but it's just not the same if one team is as down as UM is now.

If recruiting better players and being a better coach was all it took to win games, Ohio State would go undefeated every season in the Big 10.

Obviously Ohio State will win this game, but Ohio State can go to hell so I'm predicting a Michigan win anyway

Michigan 42 - Ohio State 38

I guess so, but coaches get outcoached, or sometimes teams just play very very poorly (see 10/17/09), so there will always be exceptions, but I don't ever see Rodriguez outcoaching Tressel, and Tressel will never let his team be down for the game like Cooper did so many times.....

I think you would likely find this on both sides of the rivalry. The rivalry isn't a rivalry if it is completely one sided. Its been said before and I'll echo it once more: give us more 2006 seasons (minus the bowl games afterwards).

give us more 2006 seasons (minus the bowl games afterwards).

Amen. I still think those were the top two teams that season.

Amen. I still think those were the top two teams that season.

I did after the Ohio State game. And I still think the way Michigan got hosed out of the National Championship game was wrong at the time. However, there is no way you can argue that Michigan and Ohio State were the best teams in the country that year after the fact. USC and Florida were pretty clearly better.