JonBenke

Michigan @ #8 Ohio State

Wow, are you really trying to get under my skin... Seriously, it's not going to work. I don't give a ****.

Sometimes, in life, the best place to be .. is when all you can say about something is; I don't give a ****.

I have been waiting all season to see them graphics, thank you Jonny!!!

I deleted all of them, so .. ugh .. if you're so stupid you can't notice that I have been using the same ones...

That's on you, son.

why would I want to do that? I figured I had already done that when you sent me about 10-15 profanity laced PM's about how they would still be a top 10 program under Richard Rodriguez......I'm just expressing my gratitude for getting to see the graphics you worked hard on, that's all....don't be so sensitive Jonny

I guess it's time to pull out some easily reversible OSU/UM jokes. I'll start:

What do you call a good looking girl on the Ohio State University campus?

A visitor.

why would I want to do that? I figured I had already done that when you sent me about 10-15 profanity laced PM's about how they would still be a top 10 program under Richard Rodriguez......I'm just expressing my gratitude for getting to see the graphics you worked hard on, that's all....don't be so sensitive Jonny

I was wrong. People say **** and are wrong all the time. I was wrong.

I was under the impression he was bringing a defense with him to AA. He didn't. My bad.

I guess it's time to pull out some easily reversible OSU/UM jokes. I'll start:

What do you call a good looking girl on the Ohio State University campus?

A visitor.

oh snap

I prefer the "how do you get an Ohio State grad off your porch? pay him for the pizza"

how do you get an Ohio State football player to stop masturbating? have him put SEC team on his penis and he'll never beat it

I prefer the "how do you get an Ohio State grad off your porch? pay him for the pizza"

One of my best friend's mom is an Ohio State grad... We stay away from the jokes :ponder:

How do you get a Michigan defense ready to beat the second best WR playing QB lead team in the country...

You shove a teddy bear in his face!

You have to go for the classic:

Rich Rodriguez and Jim Tressel are walking down the shore line talking some football when Jim stumbled on a bottle. All of the sudden a genie pops out of the bottle. Rich and Jim both stare at the Genie until finally the genie breaks the silence and says "now that you have awaken me, I will grant you each one wish, but one wish only".

Excited Jim says "I'll go first". The Genie says very well, what is you wish Jim?

Jim says "I would like to kick all of the people from Michigan out of the State of Ohio, then I would like to build a huge wall around the entire state, 100 feet deep in the ground and 100 foot tall so none of those suckers from Michigan can ever get in again".

The Genie says very well and wisks Jim away to his new paradise. After that is complete he ask Rich for his wish.

Rich simply replies "Fill it with water".

That was a great joke Mike, haha. I hadnt heard that one before. I like the Tressel poster too, hes got good demeanor.

One day in an elementary school in Columbus, a teacher asks her class if the Buckeyes are their favorite football team. The whole class says yes except for Little Jimmy.

The teacher asks, "What's your favorite football team Jimmy?"

Little Jimmy says, "The Michigan Wolverines."

The teacher asks, "Well, why is that?"

Little Jimmy says, "Well, my dad is a UM fan, my mom is a UM fan, I guess that makes me a UM fan."

The teacher angered by his reply says, "If your dad was a moron and your mom was an idiot what would that make you?"

Little Jimmy says, "Well, I guess that would make me a Buckeye fan."

The history channel actually has a very cool documentary on "The War For Toledo" :bandit:

A lot of cool facts, and I hope they play that this week .. along with HBO's awesome/recent look at the game.

Aren't these the same graphics from previous game threads?
I deleted all of them, so .. ugh .. if you're so stupid you can't notice that I have been using the same ones...

That's on you, son.

You can read, right?

meh, you're no fun to talk to Jonny, especially when you're all psycho and angry....

I'm not mad, but if you and lionstigersblah want to try and piss me off, I'm not going to sit back and take it.

It's the cat and mouse, bait game that so many people here want to play... It's sad.

Saucer of milk, table...3???

See, it's stupid stuff like this that makes me laugh. It's Monday. I'm always in a good mood on Mondays :classic: