- -- LIVE from The Horseshoe / Buckeye Stadium .. Columbus, OH -- -

EVEN THOUGH IT'S A MISMATCH ..... IT'S STILL "THE GAME"

OSU%20Ho9.jpg

IT'S THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINES ... and ... THEE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

RobinsonD.gif

NO TURNOVERS - NO TURNOVERS - DREADLOCK JESUS - NO TURNOVERS - NO TURNOVERS

AGAIN .. WHAT MICHIGAN NEEDS TO SECURE THEIR UPSET BID

DenardHeisman.jpg

My message to Rich Rodriguez: fix the defense, or get the **** out of Ann Arbor!

This team needs a change ... something, mostly so Buddha will shut up ........ and I like Buddha :bandit:

DeadRoh.gif

IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL .. LIKE KEVIN GARNETT .. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE

TIME: 12:00 .. Saturday; November 27th, 2010

TV: ABC

NOTE: MICHIGAN HAS ONLY ONE LOSS WHEN BENKE MAKES THE ... AW, **** IT ... GO BLUE!

If Tressel's any kind of coach, he's gonna be looking for style points in this game to impress the BCS. It's gonna be interesting to see what happens between Wisconsin and OSU in the polls if both win.

I see this game playing out similarly to the Wisconsin game, and UM losing by 3 or more touchdowns. RichRod has to get as creative as he can on both sides of the ball to give UM a chance in this one.

This one wont be close, Michigans defense resembles that of an average prep school. I expect to score some points, probably not til the 2nd half, which seems to be a trend.

OSU-49

UM-21

This team is not good. The offense is nice and all, but they didn't do the team any favors last game. The first half was atrocious. I just don't know. I've searched for any sliver of hope from the defense but the talent just isn't there yet. If Michigan gets lucky, they might have a chance. But it starts with offense. No more field goal tries. No more punting once they cross their own 40. No turnovers. On side kicks if they trail by 7 or more. Field position is irrelevant for this d.

This is the last game where an ugly loss is acceptable. The rebuild is over once next year begins and I'll be ready to start judging coaches at that time.

Go blue.

Field position is irrelevant for this d.

Exactly. No punts, no field goals. Every inch of the field is 4-down territory. It's our only chance.

This offense can find a way to get 10 yards over 4 downs every single series. Just do it.

Maybe Pryor will fumble like 10 snaps.

To have any chance in this game, Pryor will have to throw 3 picks, and UM will have to have zero turnovers.

Possible, being we're talking about TP .. but I highly doubt it happens.

Ohio State - 49

Michigan - 28

Well, we did outscore Wisconsin the second half and never forced a punt in doing so, so if they play like that the entire game, we will have chance. Yeah, I got nothing.

Well, we did outscore Wisconsin the second half and never forced a punt in doing so, so if they play like that the entire game, we will have chance. Yeah, I got nothing.

Wisconsin also ran the ball 28 times in a row at some point in the second half to protect against turnovers, which burned them during the start of the half. So if OSU decides to run an uber-conservative offense and they turn the ball over a couple of times, I suppose we might have a shot.

Wisconsin also ran the ball 28 times in a row at some point in the second half to protect against turnovers, which burned them during the start of the half. So if OSU decides to run an uber-conservative offense and they turn the ball over a couple of times, I suppose we might have a shot.

So what? They would have scored more than every drive. What's the difference?

No one cares.

haha, lil Jonny upset? You're a tough guy when you send PM's, good to see you can carry that over on the board where everyone can see.....and I'm glad you got to use those hella cool graphics for this game thread, it makes it all the more special

haha, lil Jonny upset? You're a tough guy when you send PM's, good to see you can carry that over on the board where everyone can see.....and I'm glad you got to use those hella cool graphics for this game thread, it makes it all the more special

Seriously, I can count on my left hand all that care about any of that.

O$U

vs.

scUM

Tre$$el

vs.

DickRod

what else we got?

A good team

vs.

A ****** team

fixed that for ya

I can't stand the --- "fixed that for ya" posts :grin:

It's not what he said, and if you feel better about yourself with the THE in front of your name .... wow!

Seriously, I can count on my left hand all that care about any of that.

well just know that I care about those awesome graphics and that you got to start the thread all by yourself and you won't have to throw a temper tantrum like a 4 year old since you get to use those supersweet graphics that you worked so hard on! I have been waiting all season to see them graphics, thank you Jonny!!!