Shinma

11/21/10. Lions @ Cowboys. Fox 1:05pm. Week 11.

I really just feel bad for Suh right now. And Calvin Johnson.

THEY are making millions and millions of dollars playing a game that us loser fans watch every week for some reason.

I don't feel sorry for them. How could you......

THEY are making millions and millions of dollars playing a game that us loser fans watch every week for some reason.

I don't feel sorry for them. How could you......

Some players are not part of the problem.

It's not like the players don't deserve the money. The fans pay for the tickets and the owners pay the paychecks. Can't blame the players for the system.

Yay Buffalo is winning that should give the Lions the pick over the Bills. Only Carolina is ahead of them for sure with 1 win.

The last thing this organization needs is another top pick.

That was a nice play by Dallas. Well time to take the kid to Pet Smart and see other animals caged like the Lions.

Sunday afternoon comedy at its finest. That's how you've got to look at it. The Lions are a joke. Trying to make them anything else is just frustrating. So, since they're a joke, let's laugh at them. I enjoy a good comedy on TV.

Lions are 'improving'. Remember that guys. 4 wins and 22 losses equals no job for Schwartz, he's garbage.

I agree, time for Schwartz to go, he really cant get the job done.

Lions are 'improving'. Remember that guys. 4 wins and 22 losses equals no job for Schwartz, he's garbage.

The Lions are

2-1-0-7

Two wins, one loss, no ties and seven losses that are okay because this team has shown progress over the last two years' records of 2-30.

Clearly a better product!!! Yipeee.

The Lions still suck as they have over the past 10 years, remain relatively uncompetitive in a majority of games, and now they commit a boatload of penalties per game, yet Schwartz is considered a good head coach. I'm not ready to throw in the towel on Schwartz just yet, but I have no idea why he's considered a good head coach by so many people.

The team just seems deflated since the Jets loss. Coming into this game they did out score their opponents and as noted during the game, Stafford has only finished one game and they won that game. Both times he left the game, they were winning. It's really to hard to put together some wins when your second year franchise QB has only finished one game.

We've shown progress. We need to get rid of some people. Peterman and Raiola. They suck. We get them replaced, we'll be ahead of the curve. If Stafford can stay healthy, we have a good chance.

The Lions still suck as they have over the past 10 years, remain relatively uncompetitive in a majority of games, and now they commit a boatload of penalties per game, yet Schwartz is considered a good head coach. I'm not ready to throw in the towel on Schwartz just yet, but I have no idea why he's considered a good head coach by so many people.

How can you say they are uncompetive? They've either led or been within 3 points in the 4th quarter in 8 of 10 games.

I'm sorry, but Schwarz isn't the problem with this team. The o-line is god awful, and the defense is still thin behind the line. Since Schwartz has come, he has done more than the past three coaches before him. When he came to Detroit, we had a good kicker and wide reciever. That's it. He has built an offense that is a couple linemen short of being one of the best in the league. He has built this entire defensive line, which runs over the opposition every week. Give him time to keep going. No coach would have made this team a playoff team in two years. Give me a break.