Deleterious

Game #11: Pistons vs Warriors - 11/15/10

Uh oh. Looks like another one of the "bad Ben Gordon" games.

Down 19 in the second, time for this team to Q-U-I-T. Good thing McGrady is getting minutes while Daye and Monroe sit...

20 straight points for Golden State. they are just beating the Pistons down the floor. Of course, we're turning it over, making that a pretty easy task.

Ok, since this game is lost and Michael Vick has single-handedly embarassed Washington, let's play a game:

What are the chances Prince gets traded before the deadline?

What are the chances he's traded for anything good?

What are the chances Rip is traded before the deadline?

I'd say 50%, 10%, 0%, 0%.

20 straight points for Golden State. they are just beating the Pistons down the floor. Of course, we're turning it over, making that a pretty easy task.

Second half of a back to back on the road for a team going nowhere = blowout city.

Ok, since this game is lost and Michael Vick has single-handedly embarassed Washington, let's play a game:

What are the chances Prince gets traded before the deadline?

What are the chances Rip is traded before the deadline?

I'd say 50%, 10%, 0%, 0%.

I think there's as good a chance that both end up staying as much as any scenario.

I think there's as good a chance that both end up staying as much as any scenario.

I think you're right. Especially with the uncertainty of the CBA.

Unless they want to take on someone's really bad contract in return for Prince. Or the Nuggets want more cap space when the deal Melo to the Knicks.

McGrady must be licking his chops. This is a perfect T-Mac special: didn't play much the night before, team is going to get killed, other team doesn't play any D...these are the moments that soft players LIVE for!

He and Charlie V were probably tweeting each other about it before the game.

Golden State has a 14-0 fastbreak edge.

To compensate, the Pistons have decided to play token halfcourt defense.

Prince looked silly on that double-team. He just lost the ball entirely when it was kicked back out.

Tell me again why McGrady is on this team?

Eh, he's a name.

He's had a few decent moments this season. There have been a couple moments this season when he's been kind of a stabilitzing influence.

Remember when Kelser used to be a good analyst and not a cheerleader?

Greg Monroe with the hustle block! Being the good point guard that he is, Stuckey makes sure his center is rewarded for his hustle by ignoring him and taking the ball one on three to the basket and missing a layup!

that's quality point guardin' right there.

Hard to believe Charlie V plays hard enough on defense to ever get a flagarant.

Has Charlie V ever made anything this year within 10 feet with any type of defense on him?

In the battle of the least athletic big men not named Kevin Love, who wins: Gadzuric or Monroe?

60-33 Golden State with two and change left in the half.

I can't believe I've been looking forward to this game all day.

This game got ugly really fast and has stayed that way.

Blaha is counting the close shots that the Pistons have had. I guess that's about all he's got when it comes to bright spots tonight.

Remember when Kelser used to be a good analyst and not a cheerleader?

Totally agree. I said something about that earlier this year as well. It's like he respects Blaha so much that he wants to support his crap. That and I think he realizes there isn't much good to say about the Pistons in recent years, so he's been much friendlier with his thoughts. He was much more critical when the team was a strong team. Now he just kind of politely agrees with everything Blaha says or says nothing just to be nice. It's a shame to see the gradual transition over the years. He used to be my favorite analyst bar none.

Why do the Pistons have to be down 30 before Charlie sits his 6'11 butt in the post?

Why do the Pistons have to be down 30 before Charlie sits his 6'11 butt in the post?

Does it matter if he does? He only misses shots horribly in the post anyway.