Shinma

11/14/10. Lions @ Bills. Fox, 1:05pm. Week 10.

The Lions are not going to win this game unless they take some shots into coverage. Our line and backs are not good enough.

Half a dozen missed tackles on that return. I think a lot of people have throw up some of that Lions Kool-Aid from two weeks ago.

Half a dozen missed tackles on that return. I think a lot of people have throw up some of that Lions Kool-Aid from two weeks ago.

and they all regurgitated it at once in this thread.

Missed tackles wtf. He put the ball on the ground but that doesnt make it good play by the D.

Jahvid Best shouldnt be the feature back right now. Id use him as the change of pace and let Smith have the bulk of the carries.

Win or lose, penalty or no penalty, interception or no interception. One thing matters to me and gives me satisfaction: we are an improved team and are going in the right direction. I feel better now than I can ever remember as a Lions fan.

Linehan's play calling has gotten old in a hurry. He is lucky he has Johnson to open things up and make his butt look good at times. We are continually in third and long situations.

We now have penalties from 5 of our 9 starting lineman.

Jahvid Best shouldnt be the feature back right now. Id use him as the change of pace and let Smith have the bulk of the carries.

Neither is a feature back, which is why we should be using our tight ends and running screens on first down.