T&P_Fan

Michigan Basketball 2010-11

mrl: You should buy ESPNPlayer.

The one con for Syracuse is that they are relatively young, but the pieces are all there. They have so many scoring options, and freshman Fab Melo is a sight to behold. I don't see this being close AT ALL.

mrl: You should buy ESPNPlayer.

The one con for Syracuse is that they are relatively young, but the pieces are all there. They have so many scoring options, and freshman Fab Melo is a sight to behold. I don't see this being close AT ALL.

I thought about getting ESPNplayer but it is actually kind of useless. Any game that is on ESPN/ABC/BTN will have a free stream on the internet. I don't think ESPNplayer would carry this game since it's on HDnet either.

31-29 Michigan at halftime. They are rebounding very well, and are hitting the threes. They did slow down a little towards the end, but so did Syracuse. Keep it up!

I cant find a link anywhere and I dont get HDNet, I dont even know what that channel is.

Excited to see we are winning at the half.

9-0 run by Syracuse to go up by 3. The announcer just said that Michigan is in danger of a blow out now, give me a break

Michigan just cannot buy a basket in the second. Still enough time left, but they need to get the offense going.

Ugh, this actually was a winnable game. 17 second half points doesn't get it done. Syracuse didn't play that great, but I think Michigan only had one three in the second half.

On a side note, those announcers were not good. They kept saying it could have turned into a blowout any second. This was a one/two possession game throughout the entire game.

I'm watching this now on DVR and there's 5 mins left with UM up 1.

So much for my analysis. Great stuff shown by the kids! I hope they can pull this out.

Not to bad for a UM team that many thought would get blown out. Some good things ahead for this group.

UM looked good. I think they're a better team now that Harris is gone. They look more like a team.

UM looked good. I think they're a better team now that Harris is gone. They look more like a team.

Yeah thats probably true. While Harris was a good talent, he didn't really gel with the team.

I'm sad we couldn't shoot better in the second half. Syracuse may be a little overrated but it still would have been nice to take down a top 10 team. The start to this year is much better than last year though, even though some thought Michigan could make it to the sweet 16 before last year and this year people don't think they will get to the NIT.

Dang. It lets me watch for a minute then says the maximum amount of streams has been exceeded in your country and I have to pay to subscribe if I want to keep watching.

Michigan is playing on National TV tonight for the Big Ten/ACC challenge. Currently they are shredding Clemsons defense. They look great early.

I DVR'd the Bowling Green game, just to learn the new names. It does look like, maybe for the first time, Beilein has enough shooters to run his offense. They played really well defensively too, in the 2nd half - granted it was Bowling Green.