T&P_Fan

Michigan Basketball 2010-11

Michigan starts their regular season tonight vs South Carolina Upstate. Lots of unknows going into the season, probably 3 freshman starters and Sims and Harris gone. Expectations are low and Michigan is being written off by many.

Looking forward to the season and seeing what Beilein has to offer in form of his recruits.

Edit: I put the apostrophe for the and 10 and 11 in the wrong place I believe.

Edited by T&P_Fan
Stupid

Hoping for the NIT.

I think I am a little more optimistic, for better or worse, than you are. I think the NIT should be a sure thing, I think they will surprise.

I think I am a little more optimistic, for better or worse, than you are. I think the NIT should be a sure thing, I think they will surprise.

I think they have a chance to surprise too, but with how tough the big ten is this year it will be an up hill battle to make it to the tournament.

Edited to remove dumb joke.

Well, atleast I got two jokes for the price of one post. I laughed at both.

Well good start. I know it was just South Carolina upstate but it was a dominating performance. Hardaway Jr looks pretty good. Hopefully they keep playing well when the competition gets tough.

It was actually a great day for Michigan's 3 major sports yesterday. Basketball wins, football wins, hockey wins. GO BLUE!!

Michigan did much better than kenpom predicted for that game. So, for one day, they are exceeding expectations.

Michigan plays Bowling Green tonight in Ann Arbor. This game is on the Big Ten Network, so this will be the 1st chance I get to see what they are all about, and I certainly look forward to it.

Michigan plays Bowling Green tonight in Ann Arbor. This game is on the Big Ten Network, so this will be the 1st chance I get to see what they are all about, and I certainly look forward to it.

Can't wait. I actually think I am going to stay up and watch.

I will never question your Michigan fandom again...

I think Mike is about legit as it comes when it comes to Michigan fandom. I swear some nights you are up at ungodly hours watching games.

I am really excited to see Hardaway for the 1st time. I am expecting a 10-15 point victory.

I will never question your Michigan fandom again...

Again? So what did I do to make you questions it before?

Originally Posted by T&P_Fan

I think Mike is about legit as it comes when it comes to Michigan fandom. I swear some nights you are up at ungodly hours watching games.

I am really excited to see Hardaway for the 1st time. I am expecting a 10-15 point victory.

Yeah,I usually up late to watch the games. Thankfully I have the luxury because I work from home at the moment.

I think you are right about the points for this game, that is about what I am expecting too. I think you will enjoy watching Hardaway. It looks like he has a bright future ahead of him.

Just about tip off.

I am getting jacked up by listening to this guy:

If you like acoustic music you will appreciate this.

Just about tip off.

I am getting jacked up by listening to this guy:

If you like acoustic music you will appreciate this.

Am I the only one who thinks Seven Nation Army is a sweet hype up song? I think it looks pretty awesome at the Penn State white outs when they all get into it.

Am I the only one who thinks Seven Nation Army is a sweet hype up song? I think it looks pretty awesome at the Penn State white outs when they all get into it.

Strange you mention that, I dont like the song for overall listening, but its GREAT for a hype up song, its got a buildup, and I think thats extremely important. Plus you have appreciate 3 piece bands.

Not a bad first half. 39-31. Would like to see us get a little better on the glass. 3 point shooting has been great, especially from Smotrycz who has 4 triples at the half.