baseballbruce30

Prayers & Good Thoughts needed for ...

my cousin Jamie ... he is undergoing lung surgery tomorrow morning at Wm Beaumont Hospital ... they will be removing a portion of a lung that has collapsed multiple times over the past week ... Jamie is a long time GM employee and for the past 25+ years has been on Coach Fracassa's football staff at Brother Rice ...

my fellow motownsports.com friends, thank you in advance for your prayers and good thoughts ... I truly appreciate this great site and the fine group of fellow morons here ... thanks :cry::hurt::nervous::depress:

OK, just got back from Beaumont ... surgery went well, they expected about 2 hours and ended up in there for 6 ... doc's are happy with the outcome, should be up and walking within the day and on solid foods tomorrow ... I could get all technical with what they did, but this is a family site ... all in all - he will be back to himself soon - which is great news ... thanks again for the prayers and well wishes ...

OK, just got back from Beaumont ... surgery went well, they expected about 2 hours and ended up in there for 6 ... doc's are happy with the outcome, should be up and walking within the day and on solid foods tomorrow ... I could get all technical with what they did, but this is a family site ... all in all - he will be back to himself soon - which is great news ... thanks again for the prayers and well wishes ...
I know you have a good support group there with your Moron friends. You have it from here also. Prayers and thoughts continue. Edited by hueytaxi