JonBenke

Michigan @ Purdue

The twice deflected Hemingway TD catch on 3rd down to keep the game alive wasn't lucky?

It's called a good break, but even the best teams get those. Even teams like USC, which is also 6-3 :ponder:

You're going to have to admit here soon that the UM season didn't go as well as you planned it.

Wow, this game is going to be as much of a nailbiter as Boise State vs. Idaho was tonight. Holy Toledo Batman!

Purdue finds the blue defense to be the one thing that can fix their offensive struggles but can they stop UM's one man offensive show?

To say "one man offensive show" just proves you have not watched this team at all.

Purdue finds the blue defense to be the one thing that can fix their offensive struggles but can they stop UM's one man offensive show? These two teams are pretty close in overall talent and while you won't find many future NFL players on either roster it should be an entertaining game. The home team has better coaching and I see them making fewer mistakes and winning a tight one.

Purdue 48

Michigan 47

All the plusses of last weeks lucky win disappear, Benke uses his favorite word a couple more times, and Mike, to his credit, finds a way to keep a positive spin on the worst era in Michigan football history.

And no this doesn't get old, I'm not the least bit sad, and you should take your own sig line advice, garcon.

Arizona discovers that facing USC's pass defense is the best way to recover from a beating, Nick Foles drops 400 yards on Monte Kiffin's archaic, talent deficient system, as Arizona rolls offensively. No longer coached by Pete Carroll and surrounded by an army of 5* recruits, USC's quarterback, who's name I've forgotten as he's no long relevant on the national stage, nor mentioned by the media, has a mental breakdown on the field and has to replaced by Mitch Mustain.

Arizona 52 - USC 24

The Lane Kiffin show rolls on, as he goes for 2 after every touchdown, failing every time. After the game he tells the press he sent Cam Newton 10 grand in cash to cover his legal expenses, apparently unaware this is an NCAA violation. USC is mercifully given the death penalty, allowing forum's poster Hongbit to finally direct 100% of his attention to trolling Michigan fans. His life's dream finally complete he feels empty inside, realizing that with USC gone and Michigan in the worst stretch in it's history, their is simply nothing left for him to accomplish on earth. He becomes a Notre Dame fan.

Arizona discovers that facing USC's pass defense is the best way to recover from a beating, Nick Foles drops 400 yards on Monte Kiffin's archaic, talent deficient system, as Arizona rolls offensively. No longer coached by Pete Carroll and surrounded by an army of 5* recruits, USC's quarterback, who's name I've forgotten as he's no long relevant on the national stage, nor mentioned by the media, has a mental breakdown on the field and has to replaced by Mitch Mustain.

Arizona 52 - USC 24

The Lane Kiffin show rolls on, as he goes for 2 after every touchdown, failing every time. After the game he tells the press he sent Cam Newton 10 grand in cash to cover his legal expenses, apparently unaware this is an NCAA violation. USC is mercifully given the death penalty, allowing forum's poster Hongbit to finally direct 100% of his attention to trolling Michigan fans. His life's dream finally complete he feels empty inside, realizing that with USC gone and Michigan in the worst stretch in it's history, their is simply nothing left for him to accomplish on earth. He becomes a Notre Dame fan.

Hilarious.

Arizona 52 - USC 24

Wow, that was good. F'n hilarious.

Arizona 52 - USC 24

Nice.

I don't see Michigan winning by 13 as the line has it. Purdue has beaten Michigan the last 2 years. I think it will be a barn burner again this year. Michigan is improving a little so I think they will win something like 41 to 40.

He is doing the pregame warmups. Mike Martin is too.

That's good. Martin seemed to be better last week, not 100% but better. What I have been hearing is Mouton is 50/50 to play, so I guess doing the pregame warm ups isn't surprising. However it can't be a bad thing either.

BTN broadcasts are brutal to watch. I put the O/U on missed plays at 4.5.

Especially when it's a Michigan game and we run that no huddle.

Ben a long time since Denard has done something super special.

Perhaps today?

Funny that you can say that when a guy just threw for his career high last week. I am not slamming you, more of a compliment to Denard.

Funny that you can say that when a guy just threw for his career high last week. I am not slamming you, more of a compliment to Denard.

No, I wasn't too clear.

I guess I'm looking for school and national records broken.