ROMAD1

Who replaces Greg Robinson?

Well, hard for Roh to step up when we were playing him in the wrong position 75% of the year.

Exactly, I didn't mean to criticize him as a player necessarily. Just pointing out that we didn't get expected contributions.

Exactly, I didn't mean to criticize him as a player necessarily. Just pointing out that we didn't get expected contributions.

Yeah I hear ya. I have had to deal with a lot of people (outside this message board) telling me Roh is useless. It gets on my nerves lol. Sorry.

Yeah I hear ya. I have had to deal with a lot of people (outside this message board) telling me Roh is useless. It gets on my nerves lol. Sorry.

haha, no offense taken, I know what you meant. Let's jsut hope Roh goes Jared Allen on 'em next year!

Interesting to see some of the recruiting rankins. ESPN has Crawford in the top 150, ahead of Beyer and Zettel, who aren't in. They have Crawford as a 4 star and rave about him. He and Hollowell(also 4*) both seem to get rave reviews that end with "if he was 2 inches taller, he'd be one of the elite CB prospects". That gives me some hope. Some also have Kellen Jones as an 3.5 to 4 stars.

Also seems from reading up, that Zettel,Frost, the 4* CB we just offered lately who's name escapes me and possibly Dawson and Jernigan all favor us if the situation is right. Could be a monster class on D potentially. I'm also tempted to move Justice Hayes over there, but if he came for Fred Jackson, I don't want to piss him off. He's a sick athlete though and we need to move one or 2 of those to the D side

For some reason I always tend to think ESPN is way off when it comes to their evaluations. I trust scout and rivals more.

For some reason I always tend to think ESPN is way off when it comes to their evaluations. I trust scout and rivals more.

It's weird, they all seem very mixed on our recruits. Scout has Fisher as a 4 star, Rivals seems to have him as our lowest ranked commitment. They have Jones at 4 star where as all others have him 3 star. Just kinda funny to see how people can vary on players.

Well, hard for Roh to step up when we were playing him in the wrong position 75% of the year.

Agree. Oh, and whose fault was that again :ponder: