Shinma

10/31/10. Redskins @ Lions. Fox, 1:05pm. Week 9.

Wish I could've seen that return. Come on, let's get more than a field goal on this.

I can send you a link if you are able to view video on your computer. He had good blocking on the right side and went untouched to the 40 or so before the punter forced him to the endline and he tightroped another 15 yards or so.

Logan is awesome. So glad we finally have a return man who can do serious damage. Stafford needs to find CJ here.

Logan is awesome. So glad we finally have a return man who can do serious damage. Stafford needs to find CJ here.

yesssssssssssssir!!!! 7-0 lions

That's the third time in three years I've seen Calvin *try* on a play. Other two were in his first couple career games.

That's the third time in three years I've seen Calvin *try* on a play. Other two were in his first couple career games.

You must not watch the Lions very often.

You must not watch the Lions very often.

Uh. Every week. Pay attention. The last two years he has been nothing short of lethargic on the field. Quitting on routes, not even going after the ball, not even blocking. This is the first time since his first couple games that he appears to be making an effort.