0-0 (0-0)

det.gif @ njn.gif 0-0 (0-0)

Live from the Prudential Center

large_exteriorprudentialcenter.jpg

Game Info: 7:00 pm EDT Wed Oct 27, 2010

TV: FSNDetroitlogo.jpg

Injury Report:

New Jersey: Troy Murphy - Out (Back).

Detroit: Ben Gordon - Probable (Shoulder). Jonas Jerebko - Out (Achilles). Terico White - Out (Foot). Tracy McGrady - Questionable (Knee). Chris Wilcox - Questionable (Hamstring).

Ah, see I knew you would break down and put one up!

I am pretty excited for tonight, love Pistons hoop. I think we win tonight, Daye will look good.

I went to a New Jersey board trying to find out who would start for Murphy. All I saw were a bunch of Dave Chappelle Prince jokes. Game...Blouses.

Looks like it will be Smith or Humphries starting at PF.

I went to a New Jersey board trying to find out who would start for Murphy. All I saw were a bunch of Dave Chappelle Prince jokes. Game...Blouses.

At least they have good taste in comedy.

I heard on 97.1FM while going to lunch that they expect McGrady to play, but probably no more than 15 minutes. I think they said 15 minutes. I may be a tiny bit high - they may have said 12 or 13.

They should keep him out of the starting lineup for sure. Don't want to risk an injury during the starting lineup chest-pumps.

A battle of two undefeateds. I'm pretty pumped.

I dont usually have pizza and beer in the middle of the week. But its the 1st game, a new season, a re-birth. I must get drunk. Drinking basketball anyone?

I dont usually have pizza and beer in the middle of the week. But its the 1st game, a new season, a re-birth. I must get drunk. Drinking basketball anyone?

I'll be having a few beers at the stadium for sure. I'm scared of the price though.

I don't drink. Believe it or not, about 90% of what I do drink is just water.

I went down that road last night while watching the Heat/Celtics game. Tonight will be a leftover pizza night while watching the Pistons & the World Series.

Looks like it'll be Smith according to the NJ Star-Ledger.

Nets will start Joe Smith at power forward for season opener | NJ.com

That'll be me on Friday at the home opener. Can't wait! Hopefully we'll be 1-0 and not the reverse.

Eli Zaret looking as sharp as ever. Gonna enjoy this game, the world series, and my busch light.

Eli Zaret looking as sharp as ever. Gonna enjoy this game, the world series, and my busch light.

Nice to see you went all out for the new season with the Busch Light.....:cheeky:

Nice to see you went all out for the new season with the Busch Light.....:cheeky:

Fresh out of grad school, first real job. Still on a budget. On weekends I like to splurge and get Bud Light. I did order some seriously good pizza though. pepperoni, bacon and banana peppers.

Edited by T&P_Fan

New Jerseys starting 5 is dreadful.

There's a lot of dreadful starting 5's in the NBA these days.

At least they are rebounding moderately well thus far.

Ben is a beast on the boards. I wonder why he was so dreadful for the Bulls and Cavs.

There's a lot of dreadful starting 5's in the NBA these days.

I just looked at the Cavs starting 5 and its worse.

Stuckey still hasnt learned to drive the pain with his head up, damn.

The Pistons (especially Daye) might want to think about boxing Favors out.