Anyone see it yet? Biff and I had the privledge to see it tonight. I haven't snuck beer into a movie theater in years!

I have a new respect for Port-a-Potties is all I can say.

Anyone see it yet? Biff and I had the privledge to see it tonight. I haven't snuck beer into a movie theater in years!

I have a new respect for Port-a-Potties is all I can say.

i feel like this might be one of those rare movies that i need to see at the theater.

some friends and i went to the the first one at the emagine theater in novi. first we got bombed at the bw3 next door, and then continued the party in the theater. they serve beer and mixed drinks at the theater, and they definitely served some obviously drunk patrons that night...

Oh, this is about the movie. I saw the title and thought that there may have been some visual enhancement to the political forum.

Just saw a review of this on CBS Sunday morning.

The reviewer went on and on about how it basically has no redeeming social value and might say some really bad things about our society.

He then finished the review by saying that all the women in his life are appalled that he was laughing his butt off the entire time he was watching it.

This is basically what he said. I took out all the really big words so that Yooper could understand it.

;-)

That was quite possibly the funniest movie that I've seen in a while. Will it win an Oscar? Absolutely not. But it was great to laugh for an entire movie after a really stupid week at work. :happy:

That was quite possibly the funniest movie that I've seen in a while. Will it win an Oscar? Absolutely not. But it was great to laugh for an entire movie after a really stupid week at work. :happy:

This is the exact point of the movie. I'm glad you enjoyed it too.