mrlmichael

2010-2011 Michigan Hockey Thread

Another word for the "slot" or "triangle" ... that area from where the crease is the base and the two sides converge at a point at the hash marks.

Never heard it called a-frame.

Im probably going to be in Ann Arbor tomorrow night, anyone recommend a good sports bar or something to watch the game at? Would be pretty fun to watch with UM students/fans

HOW IS THERE NO ****ING POST IN THIS THREAD?!?!

HOW ABOUT THEM MICHIGAN WOLVERINES!!

The board was down during the game. Great game though!!!

I loved seeing all of the disappointed UND fans today.

Ann Arbor was pretty nuts after they won, all the bars were playing the fight song. To be honest I thought the game itself was kind of boring and not well played, but I know Michigan will take it

I'm pulling for you guys. It's been forever since a Michigan team won any kind of championship and this is probably going to be the best chance for a while.

Edited by Hongbit

I'm pulling for you guys. It's been forever since a Michigan team won any kind of championship and this is probably going to be the best chance for a while.

Yeah, maybe we should start paying players or offering them sex on recruiting visits ... oh well:)

Hunwick stole this game. What an effort by the Wolverines. One more win guys. A championship will take away some of the sting of a pathetic Wings season.

Hunwick stole this game. What an effort by the Wolverines. One more win guys. A championship will take away some of the sting of a pathetic Wings season.

???:confused:???

Gotta love that another 100 point season and Division Championship is considered a pathetic season.

For as good as Michigan has been over the last 13 years, this is their first championship appearance since 1998.

Looking forward to tomorrow.