jackson_cannery

Former Tigers in the Playoffs

Kind of auspicious that Carlos Pena - the best former Tiger in this list - is missing. And no one caught it??

See first post.

Drinking already?

:wink:

Interesting take Lee. I'm coming more from the direction of his approach. To me he seems a bit too in love with his BA - too willing to take the bloop to left when his team could really use an an effort to drive the ball. You think its more just the fatigue factor?

Fatigue and injuries. Even if you are right about his approach, he's got to be taking a pounding catching every day. Another thing is that he's got to do a lot of thinking as a catcher which might take away his focus on hitting. I suspect he'd be quite a bit more productive at another position.

Another thing is that he's got to do a lot of thinking as a catcher which might take away his focus on hitting.

Inge would agree!

See first post.

Drinking already?

:wink:

Ya, I caught it and thwaped my forehead with a loud "Doh!" I wuz looking at the later list.

And yes....I'm always drinking, but not necessarily drunk, t'anks. :glasses:

Laird has never been as bad as he was this year. He needs to work less.

Fixed it. :wink: He just has to be held to about 150-200 AB and he'll probably do much better.

W.S. game 4: Aubrey Huff, installed in the designated hitter's role, opened the scoring with a two-run homer in the third inning before Andres Torres, who rapped three hits, delivered a seventh-inning run with his second double of the evening.:cry: