Dunkin Darvin

Off-season moves starting to take shape

Why would Phil Coke tell a 13 year old kid that AG is an ***?

I'm 14 lulz, and if you have seen any interviews with coke, you wouldn't put anything above him. He's very out spoken

Simple..one is a rookie..under team control for 5 more years..has huge room to improve both offensively and defensively..

The other one has played for 3 teams..peaked...is about to cost more and can't play a corner..

Was that hard..

I'll simplify it even more for you , one plays for the Tigers and thus can do no wrong, the other doesn't. The rookie you mention has as much room for regression as improvement.

Just to be clear, I'm not for that proposed trade, I just think opinions of both players values are warped for good or bad. I also disagree that Oakland is that far off from contention. They have as good a stable of young pitching as anybody and that's a pretty good start.

Just to be clear, I'm not for that proposed trade, I just think opinions of both players values are warped for good or bad. I also disagree that Oakland is that far off from contention. They have as good a stable of young pitching as anybody and that's a pretty good start.

who said anything about Oakland as a team..

They are also without even one solid hitter..I mean one..

Galarraga told me that Phil Coke wears women's panties.

he told you too? i thought I was the only one he told!

In cold weather panty hose are warm, especially under jeans......try it.

Funny, because he told me Gallaraga wears womans panties! But how do they know!?! Hmm...

who said anything about Oakland as a team..

They are also without even one solid hitter..I mean one..

Oakland as a team was discussed I think on the last page.

Now I'm mixed up about who is a quite guy and who isn't quite a guy :grin:

In cold weather panty hose are warm, especially under jeans......try it.

In the days before skinsuits, pantyhose were the best accessory you could have for a heavy weight wet suit when scuba diving in cold water.

Phil Coke had 7 wins out of the bullpen to Galarraga's 4 wins as a starter and Cokes ERA was 3.76 and Galarraga's was 4.49 ERA.

Someone needs to buy Galarraga some womens panties too....

Edited by STLTiger69

Also while were on the subject of Galarraga, does anyone else get the impression that if Coke becomes a starter or if Oliver or Turner step up, the Tigers secretly hope Galarraga will have the best ERA in spring training so the Tigers can trade him before the season starts?

Phil Coke had 7 wins out of the bullpen to Galarraga's 4 wins a a starter and Cokes ERA was 3.76 and Galarraga's 4.49 ERA.

Someone needs to buy Galarraga some womens panties too....

The rose goes in front, big guy.

Also while were on the subject of Galarraga, does anyone else get the impression that if Coke becomes a starter or if Oliver or Turner step up, the Tigers secretly hope Galarraga will have the best ERA in spring training so the Tigers can trade him before the season starts?

I don't think having a good spring training is going to suddenly skyrocket his trade value. I wouldn't be too happy if the Tigers traded for a horrible pitcher simply because he had a good March. GM's don't put that much stock into March when it comes to players with an established history in the majors.

Gallaragas a 28 year old #5 starter. His trade value is what it is, I wouldn't be surprised if he's traded this offseason to someone

By the way, anyone else like the idea of tradeing for Michale Bourne? He's only hitting .268 with 2 HRs in like 141 games for the Astros, but he stole 52 Bases, plays excellent defense, and is only 28. He wouldn't cost more than a couple cheap prospects, and could good be a great pinch runner/bench player or starter in RF or LF.

By the way, anyone else like the idea of tradeing for Michale Bourne? He's only hitting .268 with 2 HRs in like 141 games for the Astros, but he stole 52 Bases, plays excellent defense, and is only 28. He wouldn't cost more than a couple cheap prospects, and could good be a great pinch runner/bench player or starter in RF or LF.

I think Toledo will be fine at corner OF. We don't need him.

We don't..

we need run producers..and relievers..and one more big time starting pitcher..

Those are certainly our main needs, but honestly who do we have that can steal a consistant base other than A-jax? NO ONE! Bourne at least would be a great pinch runner or defensive sub and a real weapon in the playoffs ( If we were to make it ).