SpartanValor

Game 3: Notre Dame @ Michigan State

It sounds as though Larry Caper is full go Saturday night. It'll be very interesting to see how the carries get divvied up.

they're all gonna get 1st half carries..make some yards get second half carries..

They got a bit lucky on some broken plays too. Crist showed some savvy on that drive, but I wouldn't say they were really rolling.
It sounds as though Larry Caper is full go Saturday night. It'll be very interesting to see how the carries get divvied up.

It's not every thread that features two words with double-vs on the same page... :pirate:

Turns out I will be at this game. Still dont know who I am cheering for, I should show up in my Michigan jersey from HS, I think it still fits. :wink:

Should be interesting watching the game tomorrow night.....

I will be watching with my fiance's family while we are down there visiting this weekend, all of whom are huge Domer fans, including her Uncle who is a former ND offensive/defensive lineman that still wears his national championship ring.....

Should be interesting watching the game tomorrow night.....

I will be watching with my fiance's family while we are down there visiting this weekend, all of whom are huge Domer fans, including her Uncle who is a former ND offensive/defensive lineman that still wears his national championship ring.....

Whoa. Would be interesting to watch a game with a former Notre Dame player from back in the day when they were actually a good football team.

I'm really looking forward to this game. Sucks that it is so late in the day with very few decent day games.

Arkansas/Georgia

A loss for UGA, and Mark Richt dethrones Rich Rodriguez as the head coach in the hottest of hot seats.

Add m-umass and that is my slate as well.

Me too.

I can't see many non-Badgers or Scrubdevils making it through all 60 minutes of that game. ASU has offensive issues and Whisky has never played an exciting brand of football.

Aside from Michigan/UMass(which I will obviously watch) I am most interested in Iowa/Arizona and ND/MSU. It is kind of a boring weekend in college football. The MSU game isn't til 2 in the morning here, but I will be up watching it anyway.

Edit: And I wont go to bed either, because I missed the 4th quarter of the 2006 game. Needless to say I learned my lesson.

I realized today that I usually go into the weekend thinking that I want MSU to win, then their fans in the Michigan gameday thread on this board cause me to reconsider. In this particular case with ND I can't bring myself to root for the Domers so I'll just hope both teams look like ****

I'm pulling for the Irish. I don't have the hate others have towards ND, and really only dislike them for one week. My interaction with ND fans has been an overall good experience and I respect their program...the same cannot be said for MSU.

Kelly will have them ready to go.

It probably didn't matter the way the drive was going, but that looked like offensive pass interference.

boy, 2 really mediocre looking teams going at it here. i hate watching mediocre football.

The Spartan drive spanning the end of the first and start of the second quarter was a nice drive.

Until it wasn't.