hueytaxi

2010 Intrructional League

Thank you, hope to join you out there tomorrow.
Since I'm still up, I may not be there when they take the field, but still plan to be there.

Roger,

Do you have any shots of Smoky Jr.?:smoker:

I wish I knew. It will be Tuesday before I see them in uniform. I'm sure he was in the bulll pen today.

Not much to display today as they repeated the same drills. Did meet Nick Castellanos' Dad outside the complex and we talked for quite a while.

Edited by hueytaxi

Since I'm still up, I may not be there when they take the field, but still plan to be there.
Well I was there on time, but they were out early. Got a needed 5 hours sleep and I'm dozing all evening. So much for "The Good Guys". Team Mom and I will be out Saturday.

Eagle eyed scouts! Ha! Good one!

That's not Andy Oliver in post #16. Not sure who it it, though.

Andy looks like this...

97461395_crop_340x234.jpg?1277490551

Thanks...

The top one is Tony Plagman. I am not positive, but the other here might be Antonio Cruz.....nope, Antonio is a lefty

I think the guy on the bottom is Bruce Rondon. Talked to him at conversation class tonight.

I think the guy on the bottom is Bruce Rondon. Talked to him at conversation class tonight.
I thought it was also. Saw him today and knew him for sure. The picrture certainly could be him. Thanks for being at the class.

Eagle eyed scouts! Ha! Good one!

That's not Andy Oliver in post #16. Not sure who it it, though.

Andy looks like this...

97461395_crop_340x234.jpg?1277490551

Looks like photo #10 in post #21 is Oliver.

4996993056_4b5caa4532_z.jpg

Edited by hueytaxi

I thought it was also. Saw him today and knew him for sure. The picrture certainly could be him. Thanks for being at the class.

It's really my pleasure to go to the classes, glad to see some of the guys from last year and the new guys as well. Bruce has same birthday as me... just 24 years apart... :-( ...geez, where did the time go?

Out there for a little while today.

Patrick Leyland

5001178957_74f2ba53ef_z.jpg

Nick Castellanos® and I believe Wade Gaynor

5001782358_f10c6ffd6b_z.jpg

5001181411_7b44972000_z.jpg

5001784394_618217561b_z.jpg

5001785484_0865210c35_z.jpg

5001191423_c85e78c318_z.jpg

Mike Rojas(l), Willie Horton© and Gene Roof®

5001796892_ca13a903be_z.jpg

Mr. Horton is taking an active role this year giving instruction rather than observing.

Sounds good to me :happy:
Our players may be distracted. When the Tigress arrrives, everyone notices. Beautiful girl, faithful fan.

(One day I must capture an image she approves of.)

Edited by hueytaxi

Our players may be distracted. When the Tigress arrrives, everyone notices. Beautiful girl, faithful fan.

(One day I must capture an image she approves of.)

:happy: I always love pictures!

Andrew Oliver had a rough afternoon. 4 hits including a one on line drive HR to left; 2 K's and a walk. Pulled at 2 innings. 1B Plagman, 2B Douglas/Jones, SS marchado and 3B Castellanos. OF was Fields, Polk and Garcia. Murriam began the game and later Brantley behind the plate. On the mound I saw Oliver, Ruffin and Little. Left after 7 innings with the Braves up 4-3. Some pictures up later. The game was in the stadium today.

Edit: Leyland as DH

Edited by hueytaxi

Hopefully Castellanos uses some of his bonus money on food.
His dad is a fairly big guy and looked in shape. Hope it is in his genes. I listened to Chris (strength and conditioning) talking about weight training and calorie intake for weight gain today.

Have a ton of shots uploading to Flickr right now. I'll post some here after dinner. Need to add some captions.