Which team do you most hate?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which team do you most hate?

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • E

I freaking hate Hate HATE the Twinkies! Two of the last three times the Tigs could smell postseason bliss, last season and 87, the twins stole it from us...unforgiveable!

the Yanks are my other most hated team and always have been. My fiancee is from Massachusettes, so naturally I'll root for the Bosox, unless they're playing the Tigers of course...we went a Sox/tigs game in May in detroit, and it was cute to se her team get thumped. Just sayin.

The Indians are too irrelevant to hate. It's too easy to hate the Yankees. I hate the Red Sox but admire their management. I hate the Twins but respect that they always win with a small payroll. The White Sox have never had an interesting team in my 42 years as a fan. Even when they're good, they don't seem like they're good. There's nothing likable about the White Sox, so I guess I'll pick them. But really, this is the kind of thing that changes week to week.

I'm pretty sure most people already know this, but for me it's the Red Sox-mostly because their fans are in my face constantly (especially the ignorant ones that decide to 'adopt' them while they're here for college). Twins are a close second, for both the obvious reason and because they have been useless to me in eliminating the Red Sox from the playoffs. This of course might explain one reason I hate the ChiSox less than the Twins.

I have family in NY, so I actually like the Yankees when they're not playing the Tigers or the Tigers are out of it.

Once I move out of Boston, the Twins will most likely top my list.

Edit: my biggest reason for hating the Twins? Those whistles. Ugh.

Edited by Lousluggage

how about the tigers for letting me down. i still love them though.

I really hate team X. They have this "factor" that always gives them unexplainable good fortune.

I hate the Red Sox. At least when the Yankees and their fans are arrogant, its earned. Not out of some sense of entitlement because they "suffered."

But I REALLY hate the Twins.

The Yankees are by far the most fun to hate, especially for those of us that go back to '61. Of course without George (RIP) it won't be quite the same going forward.

I find it hard to muster hatred for any team. They're all a pack of mercenaries anyway, even our team. There's nothing wrong with that at all. But I can't hate mercenaries because any one of them could be a mercenary for the Tigers at any point.

Now a team's fans -- those I can hate. And I hate White Sox fans. And Yankees fans. And now Red Sox fans. Any fans that don't give any quarter and who obnoxiously act entitled. Lakers fans. Cowboys fans. Notre Dame fans. They might as well be fans of Goldman Sachs.

Without a doubt and you can put it on the board.. the BlackSox.. there is nothing about that team I find enduring. I can find something in the RS, Yankees, Twins that I respect.. not like, but respect.

The White Sox, obviously. I'm enjoying seeing all the Yankees and Red Sox stuff around here as opposed to the Cubs and White Sox garbage.

But the team I hate the most in all of sports? The Lakers.

The WhiteSux!For sooooooo many reasons.#1-Ozzie Guillen,#2 A.J. Pusszinski,#3 Booby Jerks,#4 Jermaine Dye(and he dosen`t even play anymore),#5 the as---le WhiteSux fans,and last but not least,#6 Hawk Harrelson and his "You can put it on the board_______________________Yes!" for every HR.

I agree,the Yankees are too easy to hate,Redsox stink unless they`re playing the Yankees,and if nothing else,I do respect the Twins for all they`ve done with a small payroll(until this yr.,do you have a another closer I can have?),and Ron Gardenhire is one hell of a manager.