spanka

internet providers in michigan

Being new to the area I'm looking into getting internet established in troy. Does anyone know what companies offer in the area and any opinions on what works best. I am guessing that I'll need pretty quick speeds for online gaming and possible netflix streaming. Thanks.

WOW, Comcast, AT&T are the big ones. WOW will be the cheapest and slowest, but for basic cable internet it's fine, if that's all you need.

DSL · Cable · VOIP · Security · Satellite · Fiber · News · Tips · Reviews · Community · Tools - dslreports.com

Go there and click the "Find Service" link. Dont let the dsl in the link stop you, they do cable as well. Should be able to enter your address and get the providers in your area with customer reviews I believe.

I've heard people complain about every cable/internet provider out there. Personally, I've got Comcast & I don't have any complaints. I stream video from my laptop to PS3 with no issue, and use my PS3 online with no problems or lagging.

DSL · Cable · VOIP · Security · Satellite · Fiber · News · Tips · Reviews · Community · Tools - dslreports.com

Go there and click the "Find Service" link. Dont let the dsl in the link stop you, they do cable as well. Should be able to enter your address and get the providers in your area with customer reviews I believe.

Must be really hidden in all that.

Must be really hidden in all that.

Second link from the left in the blue bar that runs across the top of the page.