whitesox901

Happy Birthday hueytaxi

Hope you don't have to pay for dinner, but don't be surprised if you do! LOL....Make it a great Day! Sally & THE Donald...

Happy b-day, Huey.

If I were there I'd buy you a case of beer.

Though I would probably drink the majority of it.

It's the thought that counts.

...that something in the sun involved a weed eater and Roundup. :sweaty smiley:

i said something *fun* in the sun. and that reminds me - i need to do some weedeating and round-upping of my own. have a good one.

Happy Birthday Roger! hope you have a good one and watch out for that round up!

Happy birthday Roger!!! I really appreciate all you guys did for me in FL. Next time I'm down there you'll be the first person I look up that isn't an attractive college-aged girl with large boobs.

edit: and not like the ones in Yoop's picture.

Happy birthday Roger!!! I really appreciate all you guys did for me in FL. Next time I'm down there you'll be the first person I look up that isn't an attractive college-aged girl with large boobs.

edit: and not like the ones in Yoop's picture.

Look her up first and bring her by. You do have an affinity for attractive young women.

Let everyone else have the robins. The first sign of spring is when Roger posts a picture of a Tigers pitcher on the forum. Thanks for the updates from the south and happy birthday.

Hope you don't have to pay for dinner, but don't be surprised if you do! LOL....Make it a great Day! Sally & THE Donald...
Nope. Robie paid. Thank you. Even wore the madras shorts she bought for me. Totally out of my character. (I hear she posted me on Facebook)

happy birthday!

i know i'm a little late, but i'm sure you're still up.

happy birthday!

i know i'm a little late, but i'm sure you're still up.

Nope, no blue pills.

Thank you!

Tatoo guys get all the hot women..
Yoda is not the guy you would imagine to be the artist in ink. Engineer, artist, photographer. Very clean cut. The kind of guy you wish your daughter might meet............(I'll leave the rest out Deran. She was too old for you anyway.). Edited by hueytaxi

My "day" is about over and glad the two threads were combined. I thank all of you chiming in. Whitesox gets a special thanks for originating my wishes and Team mom jumped in there early. Our plans did not work out and we spent the day working the sweat out of us trying to get our back yard into shape again. Still a good day. I don't look forward to birthdays and the presents aren't really needed. My daughter's family found me a model Datsun 240Z like I used to drive as she was growing up. She likes to tell of our trips as she hung on in the hatchback (no back seat) with our trips to N. Fla. Team Mom awarded me with a pair of madras cargo shorts which I wore to dinner tonight. Expect to see me in them at a game soon. Nice day, a lot of nice posts here and a lot of messages from friends. MTS has become a second family to me. Even those I have nettled like new friend Detroit 313 has checked in. Very special people here and I appreciate all. So time to shut up, put Team Mom to bed and find another cold beer.

Thank you my friends......'stay thirsty".

Edited by hueytaxi

It sounds like you had a great birthday Roger!
Yesterday was just fine, only a little tiring. Today was a wakeup to adding another year. Had an eye appointment due to some vision issues. As expected, I need cataract surgery in my left eye, but the feared macular degeneration was not present. To my surprise, I also have one forming on my right eye which will be repaired following the left. The doc had trouble dialating my eyes as my tough old body did not wish to cooperate. Even though it requires outpatient surgery, this is good news for me and explains much of what has been wrong in my recent life. Hopefully I can present some better photos by the end of the season and into Instructional League. I have been embarrassed by my efforts this year. Also have to renew my driver's license and that depends on this correction. I realize, I am not immortal! :happy: