Buddha

The Official 2010-2011 English Premier League Thread

Losing out to Leicester for a Championship defender...I'm disappointed that THIS disappoints me. Raising the wage cap won't make Wolves the next Pompey or Leeds. C'mon. We need CB's!

I'm interested to see how City bribes their way out of the Fifa Fair Play rules. They lost 120 million pounds last year. There is no way they bridge that gap in one season. Yet, they're talking to FIFA now, according to their windbag representative Gary Cook.

Since this is FIFA and City are owned by Abu Dhabi, I can guarantee you that the FIFA Fair Play rules will not be applied to them. A few hundred thousand in bribes to the right people will see to that.

Hey fellas, new poster and a huge footy fan. Noticed that there aren't many Arsenal fans if any. I guess I will be all alone.

Always an interesting summer following the Arsenal. Seeing rather or not you are going to be able to hold on to your players. Right now it seems likely that we are going to keep Cesc and Nasri, but that changes daily. Just ready for the season to get under way.