Buddha

The Official 2010-2011 English Premier League Thread

@SkySportsRachG: Sky Sports News reporting Fernando Torres has completed his signing at Chelsea from Liverpool.

And David Luiz deal is done, he couldnt get a flight today so he will have his physical tomorrow and then it will be completed. You are allowed to finish a transfer after the deadline as long as the terms are agreed to.

0,,10268%7E9382107,00.jpg

His first game could very well be Sunday vs. none other than Liverpool (unless he plays tomorrow, which is doubtful)

Edited by Johnny Mac

Chelsea, seeing Manchester City push past them for the title of the most hated team in Britain, strike quickly...

Chelsea, seeing Manchester City push past them for the title of the most hated team in Britain, strike quickly...

You dont have to worry, dont see any way they catch Man U this year. It will help secure a top 4 and in champions league play.

Also

Sturridge got loaned to Bolton

Andy Carroll from Newcastle to Liverpool for 35 mp

Suarez deal became official for 22.7 mp

You dont have to worry, dont see any way they catch Man U this year. It will help secure a top 4 and in champions league play.

You underestimate Chelsea and overestimate United.

Unless Torres reverts back to himself circa '08/'09 and Chelsea run the table, they are not winning the title this year. It will be a tight race between the current top two, and this time I think it just might be Arsenal's year.

It will be interesting to see what kind of Torres Chelsea is getting. Motivation should no longer be a problem for him, but he turns 27 in a few weeks and his injury record is spotty. Chelsea will be hoping his late 20s are more Drogba or Villa and less Owen or Shevchenko.

Unless Torres reverts back to himself circa '08/'09 and Chelsea run the table, they are not winning the title this year. It will be a tight race between the current top two, and this time I think it just might be Arsenal's year.

It will be interesting to see what kind of Torres Chelsea is getting. Motivation should no longer be a problem for him, but he turns 27 in a few weeks and his injury record is spotty. Chelsea will be hoping his late 20s are more Drogba or Villa and less Owen or Shevchenko.

If Chelsea runs a 4-4-2 I think Torres up front with Drogba could work wonders for him. Will be interesting to see how they align now, will they stick to the 4-3-3? If they do that one of Torres or Drogba will be out of position.

Also wonder if we get Le Sulk part 2 from Anelka now that he is likely to see a cut in PT

Entertaining game at The Hawthorns nearing an end right now. Four goals, and both teams have had a one-goal lead at one time.

Tied 2-2 late.

Come on Man City. West Brom needs you. Stop blowing one-goal leads today. At the very least don't lose this one. We need Birmingham to lose.

Wow,

If Wolves are relegated, remember these two points. Absolutely terrible pass back to the keeper in extra time and Sturridge just picks it off and scores. Zubar had the backpass.

Had to be about 30 seconds left when the backpass was sent.

1-0 Bolton

Amazing. Arsenal led 4-0 at the half and Newcastle has scored four in the second half to tie it. Now there's five minutes extra time. I wish I was watching this. Have it on the ol' XM. I left when it was 4-0, then later noticed it was 4-2.

What a crazy day today, 2nd place Arsenal blows a 4 goal lead and now undefeated Man U lose their first game to last place Wolves.

Good win for your boys FT