C03BRA

$5 for 30 Days of MLB.TV® Premium Service

Later in the season, for me, maybe.

do these sales pop up mich -- I think there are two hours left right now ---- > 9:27:27 PM est

1st time I've seen it.....MLB.com had a mistake earlier in the season and you could purchase the whole season for $20. I'm sure there will be more promotions later on...

yeah it doesn't work for me. I paid my 5 bucks and got sent the groupon, went to enter it in at the website and it said "nope sorry wrong code" out $5 :( Oh well.

1st time I've seen it.....MLB.com had a mistake earlier in the season and you could purchase the whole season for $20. I'm sure there will be more promotions later on...

Wish I woulda known about that. I paid full price back in March.

I'm pleasantly surprised by the quality of this. I'd heard different things about it from different folks but for $5 it was worth a shot. Man I gotta say... not bad. The flash player is good enough for live, and since it's flash I can run it on my linux box at work. I can't get the nextdef plugin thingy to install on my win7x64 system at home but honestly I don't really care about that because I hooked it up to my PS3 and OHJESUS.

I'm thinking I might have just saved a TON of money on cable, since the whole reason I get the "digital tier" package is for MLB network. Even if I don't downscale my plan, it's a better deal than Extra Innings.

keep the updates coming --- I wouldn't do it until july, but I am tempted

I'll keep a eye on it...Glad to to help and see some guys taking advantage of this!

I'll keep a eye on it...Glad to to help and see some guys taking advantage of this!

write MLB and see if you can get a finders fee, pretend you are google ad sense

Shauntacular,

How did you hook it up to your PS3?

Everytime I go to the playstation store on the network, there is a tab for it, you select it, and can sign in and you are off and running.

As far as the groupon, I purchased it. I didnt do anything through mlb.com, but groupon says my order will be ready on June 22nd, just wanted to make sure thats what everyone elses is doing...

I paid for MLB.TV at the start of the season as I think it's a really great value. I was slightly annoyed though when I discovered that out local cable company broadcasts the Extra Innings package for free (located in oddly numbered channels like 104.3). With that said, there's sometimes more pixelization on the non-HD Extra Innings channels than MLB.TV which I find odd.

The image quality of mlb.tv on the PS3 is AWESOME!!!

It's so easy to pause, rewind, skip from game to game, skip to whichever inning you want.

I am IMPRESSED!!

write MLB and see if you can get a finders fee, pretend you are google ad sense

A buck a piece sounds fair...:happy:

I paid for MLB.TV at the start of the season as I think it's a really great value. I was slightly annoyed though when I discovered that out local cable company broadcasts the Extra Innings package for free (located in oddly numbered channels like 104.3). With that said, there's sometimes more pixelization on the non-HD Extra Innings channels than MLB.TV which I find odd.

I have the same thing....kept thinking it was a free preview, but it never went away. I get about 75% of the Tiger games, and when they play Cleveland it's blacked out. But hard to complain since its free.....I have Comcast, who do you have?

A buck a piece sounds fair...:happy:

I have the same thing....kept thinking it was a free preview, but it never went away. I get about 75% of the Tiger games, and when they play Cleveland it's blacked out. But hard to complain since its free.....I have Comcast, who do you have?

I'm in Nova Scotia with EastLink.

I'm in Nova Scotia with EastLink.

cool, thought it was just a comcast thing...