Mr. Bigglesworth

MTS Tiger Game - Sat. August 21 vs. Indians (7:05 PM)

This is correct - I will be at Nemo's by 5:00, and the home is that we take a shuttle bus over to the stadium by 6:30 at the latest.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Sean

We hope to be there by 5:30!

We had a great time tonight, thanks again Biggs for putting this together !! It's so nice to have

some names and faces to put together with the goofy forum handles. :happy:

It was very nice to put faces to screen names and also meet up with some old friends (TTF, Reaper, and Rhino).

Great game, really good fireworks, and some excellent in-game commentary by Mr. Bigglesworth.

Thanks Mr. B for putting this together!

A great time was had by the pottholes at the game as well! Highlights included Mr.B calling Kelly's shot, a great dance routine busted out by one of the beer vendors, and the chance to see some friendly faces along with some new ones.

Here are a couple of photos from the night:

4915819461_12012cc651_o.jpg

Back row, left to right: Biff, potthole, Mr.Bigglesworth, DaYoop, ToledoTigerFan, Mrs.DaYoop, sportz4life.

Front row, left to right: Ween (non-MTS member that came along with Biff and I), Mrs.Ween.

Not pictured: Grim (as stated by Biff, he apparently thought he was at a Dodgers game and left early), rhino/Mrs.rhino (left shortly before this was taken), Mrs.potthole (taking the picture).

4915819943_a5508664e0_b.jpg

The wives thought this would be a fun picture to take as we were walking back to our cars.

It was very nice to put faces to screen names and also meet up with some old friends (TTF, Reaper, and Rhino).

Great game, really good fireworks, and some excellent in-game commentary by Mr. Bigglesworth.

Thanks Mr. B for putting this together!

Thanks for the kind words.

I plan on setting up a game next season - hopefully it can be an annual tradition.

Sean

I have the shirt issue well covered. The key is to presoak your shirts, attach them to the bumper of each vehicle, put one into gear .....

Thanks for the kind words.

I plan on setting up a game next season - hopefully it can be an annual tradition.

Sean

Please do so. You did an excellent job coordinating everything. Nice work and thanks!

I would have been there if not for a Cub Scout campout. I will make sure whatever shirt I wear covers my belly.

I look stoned, but I swear I had nothing stronger than a Red Hot, a Pepsi, and a tiny bag of chips.

My bad - I'll try to be present next time. :smoker:

I still stand by the "who do you want at the bar" thread and me wanting Titus, Antrat, Dennis, and now toss in Hongbit there. Hell, throw in Benke but he must sit next to Hong all night. There are so many people that I'd love to meet and talk with throughout the duration of a game that post here, and the ones pictured are ALL on that list also. I think that means sportz also.

Nice to see the pics and nice to see that everyone had a blast.

Had an early appointment Sunday. As always it was great to see all of you in person, we truly have a great thing going here. Hope you all had a memorable evening, I look forward to the next get together.

I look stoned, but I swear I had nothing stronger than a Red Hot, a Pepsi, and a tiny bag of chips.

I have the world's goofiest smile going, but I swear I had nothing to do with the tranny in the bathroom.:ponder:

I had planned on coming, but my wife's class reunion was the same night. Wait `til next year.