GREEAR10

Pistons Official Chasing John Wall Thread

I think Greear is breath of fresh air to the forum. I look at his addition much in the same way as I did when Joe D went out and signed the multi-talented Charlie Villanueva.

...and hongbit swings ... and knocks a crushing HR over the left field fence (cheers::cheers), well played.

Please keep quoting posts from multiple days ago. That'll show me.

I've kept everything pg-13 lately as per the 12 year olds request and will continue to do so. And this is an internet forum. I doubt my life will be crushed by being banned from MOTTOWNPISTONZZZZ lol. Sick threat though.

Anywho. Next game @ CLE. Should be fun : )

A lot of these "12 year olds" are 30+ year old adults. "Adult" is the key word here...unless we are talking politics.:happy:

A lot of these "12 year olds" are 30+ year old adults. "Adult" is the key word here...unless we are talking politics.:happy:

I think he is referring to Dtroppens. That's who asked him to cool it.

Greear threadzilla is gonna be sad you found a new forum to troll when you're banned there.

Edited by shorts

Well it's better he said something (Dtroppens) then not. I don't think Greear10 realized this isn't one of the boards where people cuss and insult each other on a regular basis (sans the political section). That is what the adult reference was meant to mean.

I personally think this is the best sports forum out there. We have a great variety of people and we love Detroit sports.

I'm just trying to figure out what language he's using...

Anywho?

Truthhhhhhh?

MOTTOWNPISTONZZZZ?

What language is that? Imbecile?

That's ridiculous then. I know for a fact that troppens is 14.

He must be a smart kid. Joined in 2002 as a 6 year old and is now a mod. Doogie Howser is that you?

Doogie_Howser_MD_290x400.jpg

He must be a smart kid. Joined in 2002 as a 6 year old and is now a mod. Doogie Howser is that you?

Doogie_Howser_MD_290x400.jpg

This isn't going to end well..NPH plays for the other team.

I've been gone the last couple of days. I guess I'm pretty upset to see this post. Insult me. Fine. Showing little regard towards the board and a moderator's bothers me a lot. It shows me you don't respect the rules of the board.

Please keep quoting posts from multiple days ago. That'll show me.

I've kept everything pg-13 lately as per the 12 year olds request and will continue to do so. And this is an internet forum. I doubt my life will be crushed by being banned from MOTTOWNPISTONZZZZ lol. Sick threat though.

Anywho. Next game @ CLE. Should be fun : )

I've been known to act like a 14-year old. You should've seen me slide on the ice about two weeks ago. Slid farther than any of the kids. Oh, and the snowball fight was a ton of fun as well that day.

Woh, Greer got banned. Misdirected enthusiasm with a brutal delivery is a bad combination.

I'm just trying to figure out what language he's using...

Anywho?

Truthhhhhhh?

MOTTOWNPISTONZZZZ?

What language is that? Imbecile?

I missed this..I hear..Eminem is pretty bored and a closet sports fiend like us..this would clear up some questions..when he returns from the ban, ask him if he despises his mother and if Kim is a nasty ****..

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPX4vn0TFrM&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPX4vn0TFrM&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>