Sign in to follow this  
RSS Feeder

Mud Hens offering opening day packages

Mud Hens offering opening day packages

BLADE STAFF

The Mud Hens are offering several opening day ticket packages for the upcoming season.

For $29 fans will receive a ticket to the Mud Hens’ first game on Thursday, April 8, plus admittance to an all-you-can-eat buffet. For $21, one can purchase an opening day ticket plus a ticket to a home game on any of the following three days.A $54 option — the Double Play Bash Package — offers one game ticket and all-you-can-eat buffet access on opening day, and another ticket and buffet access to Saturday’s game.

More...

I went to the Mudhens home opener in 2006 against Charlotte (whom I rooted for). Fifth-Third field is really really nice!

Anyone that can get a chance to go I highly recommend it. I am going in may when the Knights are in town again (AAA affiliate with the White Sox)

I went to the Mudhens home opener in 2006 against Charlotte (whom I rooted for). Fifth-Third field is really really nice!

Anyone that can get a chance to go I highly recommend it. I am going in may when the Knights are in town again (AAA affiliate with the White Sox)

I think the two nicest minor league parks I've seen are the one in Toledo and the one in Indianapolis. Heck, they are the two nicest parks I've been at at any level. The new minor league parks have the benefit of being smaller, closer to the action and very intimate while being able to have many of the modern things people like in the bigger parks. They really are the best of both worlds. I find myself a ton more excited to see new minor league parks than other major league parks.