Deleterious

2010 NBA Draft

I don't really think White is a PG at all though. He only averaged 1.5 assists per game last year.

I believe the Pistons will be introducing the Point Center concept to the game :)

Basically saying, well he can play the point, but really he can't.

I mean, by the way everything is being said, sure he could play both, but obviously it doesn't sound like a good idea to run him out there at point because either a.) he's not very good there or b.) that's not his natural position.

Just take any player and plug his name in that same sentence. Well so and so could play the point, but they are a better 2,3,4 or 5.....

First of all...I never said he was a point guard.

Second of all, based on all the scouting reports, he looks like a combo guard. I have never seen him play besides some highlights.

Third of all, there is a difference between a combo guard being used as sparingly as a point guard and a strait shooting guard being used as sparingly as a point guard. I would never want Hamilton as a primary ball handler but I don't mind Stuckey as a primary ball handler.

It is past my bed time. I will continue this conversation tomorrow.

You're SO RATTLED! You can't even contain yourself!

Call you out for Dombrowski? I just called you out for your hypocrisy, which I very successfully did.

Wait, you praise good moves? So why don't you praise him? But YOU CAN'T DO IT! You're such an arrogant know-it-all that you can't do it!!! You can't admit that you're wrong! All you can do is call me a whiner.

Ok. So why won't you tell everyone who you want in round two?

Rattled..I think actually..I sat quietly until.. like pick 25..without saying a damn word..even though they picked who I wanted..

Rattled..too funny..

so I get it..I say nothing..or I say something..you attack me for being an arrogant know it all either way..

In the end..doesnt matter..what does matter..is you..you still have nothing insightful, clever, predictive, anlaytic or wise to share..too afraid..to go out on a limb..

But hey..UM football season is near..things are looking up for the leapard dress wearing Wolvies..ask Ms.Rich Rod..

Buddha..try a take..make a call..share some wisdom..cmon..your holdng out..5 years is a long time to only stalk others..you ned to share..fumigate us with your wisdom..

Lawal is a nice pick at 46 for PHO..

First of all...I never said he was a point guard.

Second of all, based on all the scouting reports, he looks like a combo guard. I have never seen him play besides some highlights.

Third of all, there is a difference between a combo guard being used as sparingly as a point guard and a strait shooting guard being used as sparingly as a point guard. I would never want Hamilton as a primary ball handler but I don't mind Stuckey as a primary ball handler.

It is past my bed time. I will continue this conversation tomorrow.

Yeah, I think you're misunderstanding my original post. Not directly saying your post was a cop out, but the pick itself & tge whole thought/scouting that he is a two who can play the point is.

The whole combo guard talk & this guy can play here even though that's not his natural position is a tired argument for me, especially when we already have a guy who does that in Stuckey. So that makes this a dumb pick IMO, and if the basis for the pick is because he's a "combo guard" and can/could possibly play the point or spend some time playing the point doesn't help the cause.

Wasn't it just a few months ago me and you took heat for saying Harris wasn't a lotto pick. My how things change.

Yup. Let's go back and remember what was said? Shall we?

Manny will play in the league, his game has many similarities to anothe UM guard, who despite many detractors has had an excellent career.

Jamal Crawford

Harris has game, we'll have to wait until June to find out how the NBA values that game, I can promise you he will be in the league, whenever he decides to go, what he accomplishes in the NBA only time will tell.

http://www.motownsports.com/forums/college-sports/76614-2009-10-university-michigan-basketball-3.html#post2064962

That's a great thread. Manny Harris is the next Jamal Crawford, right sportz?

Rattled..I think actually..I sat quietly until.. like pick 25..without saying a damn word..even though they picked who I wanted..

Rattled..too funny..

so I get it..I say nothing..or I say something..you attack me for being an arrogant know it all either way..

In the end..doesnt matter..what does matter..is you..you still have nothing insightful, clever, predictive, anlaytic or wise to share..too afraid..to go out on a limb..

But hey..UM football season is near..things are looking up for the leapard dress wearing Wolvies..ask Ms.Rich Rod..

Buddha..try a take..make a call..share some wisdom..cmon..your holdng out..5 years is a long time to only stalk others..you ned to share..fumigate us with your wisdom..

Lawal is a nice pick at 46 for PHO..

Like the time I told you manny harris was nothing like Jamal Crawford and you disagreed?

Yeah, I give you clever insightful analysis all the time, but you're just too arrogant to read it.

we could have had a nice little back and forth tonight if you would just let go of your Dumars hate and arrogant attitude. But I always seem to expect too much from you.

Yup. Let's go back and remember what was said? Shall we?

http://www.motownsports.com/forums/college-sports/76614-2009-10-university-michigan-basketball-3.html#post2064962

That's a great thread. Manny Harris is the next Jamal Crawford, right sportz?

yeah..nice invention..seems your missing my screen name..

good try though..what a desparate little man you are..

Hey did they draft the failure yet..15 more to go..heck of an athletic department there running there..

How do you know you've won an argument with sportz? When he starts going on about Rich Rodriguez's wife's dress.

Terrico White, G

Height: 6-foot-5 Weight: 213 pounds School: MississippiScouting Report

Deciding to skip his final two years of collegiate eligibility, White leaves Mississippi after helping it share a part of the SEC West Division title and make a run to the NIT semifinals last season. White scored the third-most points by a sophomore in school history with 530 and was the team's second-leading scorer with 15.1 per game in 2009-10. The guard was also second on the team with 4.6 rebounds per game. White finished his career 10th in school history with 123 3-pointers. The 20-year-old from Memphis, though, shot 34.7 percent from 3-points range and 42.9 percent overall in two seasons. Able to play either guard position, White looks for his opportunities first and his shot selection has been questioned. So has his ability to get to the foul line. White averaged fewer than 3.0 free throw attempts during his career, but he made a major improvement at the line his sophomore season, hitting 71.4 percent compared to 62.8 when he was named SEC Freshman of the Year. White, a gold medalist last summer with the U.S. U-19 National Team, has improved his ball handling and defensive skills over the past two seasons but still needs work in those areas if he is going to make a significant impact at the NBA level. He is expected to be taken late in the first round or early in the second.

Must have reminded Joe of some of his other guards.

yeah..nice invention..seems your missing my screen name..

good try though..what a desparate little man you are..

Hey did they draft the failure yet..15 more to go..heck of an athletic department there running there..

Your screen name isn't sportz4life? Those weren't direct quotes from you?

Click the link, big fella. Turns out you're in for a really big surprise!

Like the time I told you manny harris was nothing like Jamal Crawford and you disagreed?

Yeah, I give you clever insightful analysis all the time, but you're just too arrogant to read it.

we could have had a nice little back and forth tonight if you would just let go of your Dumars hate and arrogant attitude. But I always seem to expect too much from you.

By the way..who has the track record of evaluating players..why on earth..would I bother venturing into a UM basketball thread..do we even have one..and why do we..I mean they last defeated my school in the 90's..

Crawford can shoot..can Hariis shoot..we know the answer dont we..

WOW..desparation now Buddha...making stuff up are we..where's my whole screen name..it works for every other post quote..why not this time..some creative editing...

By the way..who has the track record of evaluating players..why on earth..would I bother venturing into a UM basketball thread..do we even have one..and why do we..I mean they last defeated my school in the 90's..

Crawford can shoot..can Hariis shoot..we know the answer dont we..

WOW..desparation now Buddha...making stuff up are we..where's my whole screen name..it works for every other post quote..why not this time..some creative editing...

Holy ****. Are you serious?

http://www.motownsports.com/forums/college-sports/76614-2009-10-university-michigan-basketball-3.html#post2064922

http://www.motownsports.com/forums/college-sports/76614-2009-10-university-michigan-basketball-3.html#post2064572

Click the links, big fella. I can't believe you would flat out lie. That's really pathetic. Just admit you were wrong, you can do it.

sportz4life

MotownSports Fan

Manny will play in the league, his game has many similarities to anothe UM guard, who despite many detractors has had an excellent career.

Jamal Crawford

that's not you? Holy **** are you a liar.

How do you know you've won an argument with sportz? When he starts going on about Rich Rodriguez's wife's dress.

Buddha..the bigger question..what are we arguing about..do you know..you seem to be having some cramps about me giving Manny Harris some compliments..and I think I criticized your dress.

Cmon..you seem a little upset..it's the Kevin Seraphin deal out of Chicago that seems to have you agitated..isn"t it..is it that the fact the Bulls..dealt the white hope..maybe it's the Beilien extension..the Daruis Morris transfer??Courtney Sims being cut..Chris Hunter in Europe..Louis Bullock might be returning from Turkey..cheer up.

Tell us..

Edited by sportz4life

Oh..so the fact tht GS is the dumbest team in the league makes Dumars smart..I get it..

I take it you don't credit Dombrowski for acquiring Miggy Cabrera.. that was Florida being dumb. No credit for Andrew Miller or Cameron Maybin because they were consensus top talents that fell because other teams passed. Easy picks for Dombrowski. Rick Porcello, same thing. Andy Oliver, same thing. Casey Crosby, same thing.

Buddha..the bigger question..what are we arguing about..do you know..you seem to be having some cramps about me giving Manny Harris some compliments..and I think I criticized your dress.

Cmon..you seem a little upset..it's the Kevin Seraphin deal out of Chicago that seems to have you upset..isn"t it..is it that they dealt the white hope..maybe it's the Beilien extension..the Daruis Morris transfer??Courtney Sims being cut..Chris Hunter in Europe..

Tell us..

for someone who brags about their basketball analysis skills and how smart you are, you sure missed on Manny harris, didn't you? Hell, I overrated him by saying he was low first early second round! But you? Jamal Crawford? Really?

And I never thought you would just flat out lie like that about saying it. That's pretty bad.

But, you know, keep trying to deflect everything back to me or Michigan's football team.

sportz4life

MotownSports Fan

Jamal Crawford

that's not you? Holy **** are you a liar.

seems to me..using the quote function is pretty easy..it's already suspect because you first said you called me out..now sheen..we seem to be missing context..newsflash Buddha..lots of guys play in the league..WHO SUCK..

Still..explain the argument..whats your point

Edited by sportz4life

seems to me..using the quote function is pretty easy..it's already suspect because you first said you called me out..now sheen is there...

Still..explain the argument..whats your point

What are we arguing about? We were arguing about Dumars picking the player you wanted and your inability to admit it was a good pick.

But then you called me a liar when it was actually YOU who were lying.

So it would be nice if you apologized to me and admit that you made a mistake.

Luke Harangody..to BOS..Scalabrine's days are nmbered.

When weren't his days numbered?

Seriously though, it's amazing a guy like him get's paid $3+ million a year to essentially do nothing. Oh wait, check that, should have said a guy like him used to get paid $3+ million a year to do nothing....