Deleterious

2010 NBA Draft

Ok, second round pick, who does everyone want?

I'll take the big guy from Brazil.

Ha! Some things never change. Dumars makes a nice pick, the pick you like, and you still find a way to ***** about it.

It must have REALLY pissed you off when the Pistons drafted the guy you wanted at #7.

Tell me, sportzodamous, who do you want them to take in the second? Why won't you tell me? Are you scared they might actually do it and then you'd have to find a way to be pissed about it all over again?:cheeky:

You mean he didn't "F" it up..yeah..noce job Joe..you been effing it up for 5 years..you got one right..what would he have done if GS had an ounce of brains ..

Serioulsy are you a little slow..try again..call me out again for being a Dombrowski supporter..that went well..

It's pretty simple formula..make good moves..I praise them..SUCK..I don't..

No, that was Robin benzig

Actually, I wouldn't mind Benzing in the second round. I know we already have Daye and Jerebko but in the second round, I think you take the BPA available no matter what and he is up there of the players left.

You mean he didn't "F" it up..yeah..noce job Joe..you been effing it up for 5 years..you got one right..what would he have done if GS had an ounce of brains ..

Serioulsy are you a little slow..try again..call me out again for being a Dombrowski supporter..that went well..

It's pretty simple formula..make good moves..I praise them..SUCK..I don't..

You're SO RATTLED! You can't even contain yourself!

Call you out for Dombrowski? I just called you out for your hypocrisy, which I very successfully did.

Wait, you praise good moves? So why don't you praise him? But YOU CAN'T DO IT! You're such an arrogant know-it-all that you can't do it!!! You can't admit that you're wrong! All you can do is call me a whiner.

Ok. So why won't you tell everyone who you want in round two?

the irony

it's funny, isn't it?

He can't even give the guy praise for doing exactly what he wanted him to do!

I think in all likelihood it will be Torrance. I know I've read a few times the Pistons really are high on him.

The Kings now have about 7 guys who can play PF or C.

And the Pistons have about 7 SGs and SFs :)