detroittigerfan

NON-TIGER AUTOGRAPHS

* D.J. Moore, Bears CB last night at a Verizon signing. My card + he personalized 2 photofile 8x10's for my kids that Verizon gave out.

201179.jpg

Chris Osgood puck and card. Signing event at Children's Hospital Open House 11/4.

th_Osgood.jpg

Edited by peze23

Chris Chelios and Kris Draper outside of Hockeytown Authentics for the Salvation Army fundraiser 12/11.

CHelios-Drapes.jpg

Besides collecting Tigers autographs I like collecting presidents. I had a couple of cut signatures that I finally grouped together (sorry about the crappy iPhone photos):

Clinton Library Dedication, November 2004 (11x14 photograph):

4Pres_zps8c163f69.jpg

Bush and Nixon meeting in the White House, 1991 (8x10 photograph):

BushNixon_zps3db8edb2.jpg

I knew you could not wait to make these cards! Thanks again for a great time yesterday

True, true. Good thing was I had cards all ready made up for all of those so all I had to do was print them. Thanks for letting me tag along.

Leafing through some old Tiger books and found a Schembechler auto I got here in Ft. Wayne a million years ago. He and Steve Fisher were here for scouting trip and I had the pleasure to meet them. Completely forgot I had the auto so though it would make a pretty nice custom! :grin:

212291.jpg

Yes - I could have made it into a Tiger card but that is a Schembechler era I would like to forget!

Edited by davidsb

First card of a new project I am thinking about doing. There are only ten players left from this team, only a handful of them sign. Most of this set will have to be of the 3x5 transformation variety. I present card one of the 1953 Glendale Meat Browns:

213581.jpg

TTM today:

* Ted Lindsay, 2/1, added a signed brochure, both with HOF inscription, 11 days

213928.jpg

Ted is the ultimate gentleman and a true friend to hockey collectors. I love talking to the guy and he is always extremely generous with his time, both in person and TTM. Hopefully Ted hangs around for a long time, because his is a dying breed for sure.