mbrieve

Upcoming signings

On 10/22/2018 at 9:04 PM, detroittigerfan said:

Don't miss this show and auction...one of the best in West Michigan!

Image (50).jpg

Don't miss the Sports Memorabilia auction after the show at Lee High School tomorrow.  Lots of great deals, including a custom-made Detroit Tiger chair by Steelcase.  Also, don't miss the "free table" at the auction; lots of signed WhiteCaps programs and SABR books have been added to this table just today! 

I have decided to sell my autographed Earl Wilson 8 x 10" photo, along with several 8 x 10" signed photos of Justin Verlander. Ernie Harwell photos, plus many others.  All are pre-certified by PSA/DNA!

See you there.

On 10/26/2018 at 4:52 PM, LivoniaGreg said:

Rick Leach291816706_Redford-Nov2018Leach.thumb.jpg.85a4bca6762f8f2acbbeaf3bf5a3e045.jpg will be signing at the Redford Show on Sunday, November 11th.

Anyone know if a magazine qualifies as a flat item? I'm looking to send in a Sports Illustrated for the Leach signing, but wasn't totally sure. 

hailtomich , I would think the magazine qualifies as a flat item.  I have a Street and Smith annual with the Rick Leach on the cover which I may get signed.   By the way,  my previous post was cut off.  Here is all the information:

• Sunday, November 11, 2018
  • 11:00 AM  1:00 PM
  • Redford VFW Hall (734)674-980827345 Schoolcraft RoadRedford, MI 48239

The Redford Show
Sunday November 11th
9am-2pm
Admission: Free

Signing: Rich Leach (11-1pm)
$8 Card, $10 Flat Item
$15 Number and Other Items
$5 Inscriptions

I got Sid Monge's autograph / inscription on a MLB today in Taylor.  He's a funny guy.

By the way some more information. Mark O.the Redford Show organizer told me that he may be able to get Dick Tracewski and Dave   Campbell to one of the  autograph shows in 2019.  Dang, I forgot to ask him if Jim Rooker was a possibility.  Jim pitched 2 games for the  68 team but had further success with the Pirates. 

Also, you will need to get to the Troy Show by next Sunday to see Mark O if you are interested in the following private signings:

Attention Collectors!
Announcing a rare Private Signing

1968 World Series Champion
FRED LASHER
$25.00- Any Item
   $15.00 - Trading Card
$15.00 - Inscriptions

Former Tiger
JERRY UJDUR
$10.00- Any Item

ALL items must be received by Sunday, November 11ththumbnail?appId=aolwebmail&downloadWhenThumbnailFails=true&pid=2

Mark O (aka Mark Irodinko) and Mark Dehem are not the same person... Mark O (aka Mark Irodinko) runs Redford... Mark Dehem represents the Tiger Alumni and sets up nearly 100% of the local appearances, also is the sole representative for Jack Morris and several others... 

Items for Lasher / Ujdur can be dropped off only at Redford Sunday or mailed to Mark Dehem  (I will post the flier below...

As far as Tracewski, Campbell or Rooker... We currently have no plans for them.... But if they are still alive there is always the chance Athlete Connection will bring them in again

48F023CE-9480-46B5-856B-B2E6F821E917.jpeg

11 hours ago, LivoniaGreg said:

Troy - December 2018 Stanley - Rozema.jpg

Ol' Rozy could actually up his price to $10....people would still pay it....ha.

I still remember being at a show he was at and there were like 30 or 40 people in line. He comes in to get started and he says "whoa, I'm stressing....I'm not used to having more than 5 people in line". 😃

WEST SIDE CHRISTIAN SHOW COMING UP ON SATURDAY, MARCH 2, WITH JACK MORRIS SIGNING!

The rumor that the West Side Christian Show in Grand Rapids, better known as the 28th Annual Sports Card and Collectible Show, had run its course is NOT True.  The show returns on March 2; show hours are 9AM - 3PM.  For tables call Vern Groendyke at 784-4299; prices are $40 for the first table, $70 for two tables, $100 for three, and $125 for four. 

I always have a good time at this show, and plan to have several tables there again.  I would guess that there must be 40 - 50 tables at the show.

Also, HOFer Jack Morris will be signing at the show from Noon until 1:30PM.  See the attached for more details.

Image (120).jpg

What has become the largest sports card and memorabila show in West Michigan is only two days away!  I am talking about the show on Saturday at West Side Christian School,  in G.R.  It's the 28th Annual Show and will feature 1984 Detroit Tigers World Champion & Hall of Famer, Jack Morris, signing autographs at the times listed above.  

I talked to my friend Vern Groendyke who told me that he has already sold 57 tables, and may have a few more tables left.  If you want a table call Vern at 616-784-4299 to see what is still available.

I will have three tables at the show, and am selling photos as low as $5 as well as signed yearbooks including autos from Cash, Martin, Lopez, etc.  All are pre-certified by PSA/DNA.  See you at the show!

ANOTHER GREAT SHOW COMING TO THE SUNSET SIDE OF THE STATE!

It's the 3rd Annual Muskegon Area Sports Cards and Collectibles Show.  Promoter Bill Welch started with nothing three years ago, and now has one of the premier shows in the area.  

This year he has three signers coming, including '84 Tiger Darrell Evans, plus former U of M and MSU football stars.  See the brochure for details.

I plan to have three tables there.  Check out something I just added:  2 huge binders of Tiger photos, with many selling as low as $5.  Plus I am having a baseball blowout - they got to go!  Some priced below the value of the baseball itself.  And don't miss my four binders of autographed Tiger cards, including those from the four championship years.

See you there!

Image (179).jpg