mbrieve

Upcoming signings

Attention Collectors!

We are sad to announce that Willie Horton
will no longer be signing THIS SUNDAY (Sunday July 22nd) 
at the Balkan American Community Center in Troy MI, due to health concerns. 

We will be looking to reschedule 
Willie Horton and will announce such as usual.

Thanks for the updates.  Always looking for information on Toledo, OH, signings if anyone knows of any.....

Troy Sports Show in September ( I do not have a flyer yet).  A couple of 1984 Tigers.

• Balkan American Community Center1451 East Big Beaver Road Troy, MI, 48083(734)782-5462 (map)

Sept. 22 | Rod Allen 12-2pm
$7 Trading Card, $10 Any Other Item
Logo Ball Notables: Order HERE
1984 World Series Champion

Sept. 23 | Barbaro Garbey 12-2pm
984 World Series Champion

On 8/29/2018 at 9:19 AM, LivoniaGreg said:

Troy Sports Show in September ( I do not have a flyer yet).  A couple of 1984 Tigers.

• Balkan American Community Center1451 East Big Beaver Road Troy, MI, 48083(734)782-5462 (map)

Sept. 22 | Rod Allen 12-2pm
1984 World Series Champion

Sept. 23 | Barbaro Garbey 12-2pm
984 World Series Champion

Wondering if it would be appropriate to have Allen autograph a chair?  Wonder if he will still appear at this event?

On 8/29/2018 at 2:04 PM, King53 said:

CEC65C2A-4103-47A9-A73B-392B4543929C.jpeg

Looking forward to this one on Sat morning.   Been going to the one in Redford but only 2 tables had vintage commons.   Was told this show is bigger so I'm hoping for better finds.  

It seems like Willie has been at more than a dozen signings this year but he will be signing again on Sunday October 21st.  I think ex-Red Wing great Marcel Dionne may be signing that weekend, as well, though I haven't seen a flyer yet.

WILLIE HORTON Former Detroit Tigers & MLB

• Sunday, October 21, 2018
  • 12:00 PM  2:00 PM
  • Balkan American Community Center1451 East Big Beaver Road Troy, MI, 48083(734)231-1138 (map)

Troy Sports Card & Collectible Show
October 19th-21st, 2018

Autograph Event Pricing:
$12 Trading Cards
$15 Any Other Items
$15 Inscription (Only 1968 WSC Inscription Available)
Player will not sign mini bats or mini helmets.

Don't forget the sports cards and memorabilia show in Holland this coming Saturday, Oct. 20.  Our friend Chris Nyhuis is putting on this show at Engedi Church, located at 710 Chicago Drive, and runs from 9AM - 3PM. All funds raised go to Club Hope, an after school event to help high schoolers. Call Chris Nyhuis at 616-405-0810 if you have any questions.

I will have three tables there. If you are a collector of the Tigers Championship years ('35, '45, '68, and '84) see my binders packed with signed cards and yearbooks. The latter includes PSA/DNA pre-certified autos of such players as Norm Cash and Aurelio Lopez. Two pre-certified '84 yearbooks are signed by every player on the '84 team! I will also have 5 notebooks of signed Tiger and also some non-Tiger cards.

See the attached for just some of the PSA/DNA certified yearbook autographs of Martin, Wilson, Cash, and Lopez.  These are only for sale at the show - you need to see these incredible pieces!

Plus - Lots of PSA/DNA Pre-Certified Baseballs for sale - they got to go. Check out my friend's $2/autographed card book. See you there!

Image (49).jpg

Image (48).jpg

Image (46).jpg

Image (45).jpg

On 10/23/2018 at 10:00 AM, detroittigerfan said:

Don't miss this.  It promises to be a fun-filled evening.  If you can't make the show on Saturday (see the flier above), here's your chance:

Image (53).jpg

Last I heard there were still a few openings for this evening's "Great Debate."  Don't forget, all the profit goes to helping the kids at Lee High School.  See you there!