mbrieve

Upcoming signings

Has anyone here been to a Willie Horton signing and know if he has the I Am Loved photos there for sale or know where I can get one.

1968 Denny McLain Bill Freehan Willie Horton Detroit Tigers 8x10 Photo | eBay

Only place I've ever seen it. I wouldn't necessarily count on the promoter (or anyone) at the signing having it. It's pretty obscure. You can actually get one signed by all three of them on Ebay from Bruce Mugerian when he did his shows. Freehan doesn't sign anymore due to dementia.

Has anyone here been to a Willie Horton signing and know if he has the I Am Loved photos there for sale or know where I can get one.

I think I've seen Mark Dehem have a completed photo during at the Redford shows for sale. I could be wrong though.

I think I've seen Mark Dehem have a completed photo during at the Redford shows for sale. I could be wrong though.

Here are a couple fully signed on eBay (I think this is a steal considering Freehan has signed for a few years now):

Willie Horton Bill Freehan Denny McLain 1968 Detroit Tigers 8x10 Autographed

HORTON MCLAIN FREEHAN 1968 TIGERS SIGNED PHOTO COA

Does anyone know who sells official MLB Baseballs at a reasonable price? I am in the Detroit area for the next couple weeks, and am looking to hunt this down. Any insight is appreciated.

I get mine at dicks sporting goods. You have to be a little careful tho- I couple of the dicks stores don't seem to carry them. I'd call whichever store you are closest to and make sure.

I get mine at dicks sporting goods. You have to be a little careful tho- I couple of the dicks stores don't seem to carry them. I'd call whichever store you are closest to and make sure.

You can buy them at both the Redford and Taylor monthly shows where the autograph lines are at the beginning (just prior to the autographers). Official MLB balls at the Redford Show cost $20, when I attended last month. However, in Taylor last September, they were selling official MLB balls for $18 each.

Below is a link to Rawlings - a dozen MLB baseballs for $195 or about $16.00 a ball (prior to shipping and taxes).

https://www.rawlingsgear.com/product/ROMLB

Edited by LivoniaGreg

Just got back from the Redford Show. Not very big lines for Marvin Lane or Gary Ignasiak. However, both were very personable and nice guys.

Next Redford Show is Sunday, January 10th (show is from 9 am - 2 pm):

Pio Disalvo - 11 am - 1 pm $5 any item (he was the Trainer of the 1984 World Champion Tigers)

Jim Schmakel - 11 am - 1 pm $5 any item ( he was the Equipment Manager of the 1984 World Champion Tigers)

I realize the draw of getting '84 guys to sign but would anyone ever consider a project complete without them? I have an '84 signed bat I'm working on and was going to send it to fantasy camp with a consigner but it would be this week. I'm not sure if I should bring it to the show or not. Same thing with an almost complete '84 ball (missing Sparky and Willie). Do I add them to it? Feedback welcome.

I have a signed free press poster with everyone except coaches. Sparky included.

You can buy them at both the Redford and Taylor monthly shows where the autograph lines are at the beginning (just prior to the autographers). Official MLB balls at the Redford Show cost $20, when I attended last month. However, in Taylor last September, they were selling official MLB balls for $18 each.

Below is a link to Rawlings - a dozen MLB baseballs for $195 or about $16.00 a ball (prior to shipping and taxes).

https://www.rawlingsgear.com/product/ROMLB

I've always found this Michigan company to have the best prices:

http://andersonkpt.com/mlb___event_baseballs

I realize the draw of getting '84 guys to sign but would anyone ever consider a project complete without them? I have an '84 signed bat I'm working on and was going to send it to fantasy camp with a consigner but it would be this week. I'm not sure if I should bring it to the show or not. Same thing with an almost complete '84 ball (missing Sparky and Willie). Do I add them to it? Feedback welcome.

The only team signed item I would add them to is the official team photo in which they appear...maybe the 1984 yearbook on their pages. All my 1984 team items are a little different, some have all the living coaches, some have only Sparky, and others have no coaches. I also haven't really chased the guys who were not on the World Series roster (i.e. Nelson Simmons, Rod Allen, Mike Laga, etc.). But, it is all personal preference.

I think the last time I picked up a couple at Dick's they were $16-$17. So if you don't want to pay shipping or wait, it's a decent choice, especially for last minute.

Can someone post the signers for the February Taylortown show? Wasn't able to make it this weekend.

The next Taylortown show has Dave Rozema 12-2pm Saturday 2/6/2016 for $5.00 any item/$3.00 cards, and Dick Tracewski 12-2pm on Sunday 2/7/2016 for $12.00 any item/$10.00 cards.

The next Redford show (2/14/2016) has Jon Warden from 11am-1pm at $8.00 any/$5.00 cards.

The next Taylortown show has Dave Rozema 12-2pm Saturday 2/6/2016 for $5.00 any item/$3.00 cards, and Dick Tracewski 12-2pm on Sunday 2/7/2016 for $12.00 any item/$10.00 cards.

The next Redford show (2/14/2016) has Jon Warden from 11am-1pm at $8.00 any/$5.00 cards.

If anyone can post the fliers I would appreciate it.

Zumaya, Coleman, and Moseby are not ones to sign their mail and could be worth sticking it out for. Lolich does tend to be a popular guy among fans, even though he has been around the block at least a few times now...

March 5th Cecil Fielder signing at Detroit City Sports Sterling Heights. $30 for Flats and Balls $40 for Prem...

I am stoked to have him sign this:

39099628E_o29sloqj_tbcj9ezk.jpg

Appearing at the Redford VFW Hall

1984 World Series Champion

Dan Petry

Sunday, March 13th, 2016 11am to 1pm

$ 7.00 Any Item

$ 5.00 Baseball Card

Appearing at the Redford VFW Hall

1984 World Series Champion

Dan Petry

Sunday, March 13th, 2016 11am to 1pm

$ 7.00 Any Item

$ 5.00 Baseball Card

Thanks Greg. did they have the flyer for the taylor town march show? I think it's for March 4-6.

Thanks Greg. did they have the flyer for the taylor town march show? I think it's for March 4-6.

I saw on the Taylor Town Facebook Page that Doug Bair is signing on the Saturday.

I believe Alex Delvecchio is on Sunday.

Bair is signing on the same day as DC sports Cecil Fielder. The times are different, so if you go to Bair first, you should be able to get Fielder second.

Does anyone have any contact info on promoter for Redford show, last time petry was at Taylor they only had glossy photos and I need to see if he will have any matte this time

I saw on the Taylor Town Facebook Page that Doug Bair is signing on the Saturday.

I believe Alex Delvecchio is on Sunday.

Bair is signing on the same day as DC sports Cecil Fielder. The times are different, so if you go to Bair first, you should be able to get Fielder second.

Thanks!

If any of the promoters are listening......would love to see Darrell Evans, Chet Lemon and Larry Herndon come around again (primarily because a couple of years ago I foolishly started yet another 84 project and need all of them on it). I suspect Willie Hernandez is done coming around, but he would be welcome too....