Current Detroit Tiger Shortstop

---------------------------------------------------

$15.00 - ANY ITEM

$5.00 EACH INSCRIPTION

---------------

Mail Order: Add $5.00 plus Shipping & Handling to above pricing

(plus shipping & handling)

Looks like Gibraltar has started listing signers for their annual football signing (plus Leon Spinks and Earnie Shavers).....

October - BILLY SIMS

Mt. Clemens- 0000-00-00 TBA

MAIL ORDER & ADVANCE TICKETS CALL: 586-465-6440

Detroit Lions Great, Oklahoma Great, Pro Bowl, All Pro, Offensive ROY, All American, Heisman Trophy, Player of the Year

$20.00 - FLAT ITEM ( includes 1 inscription )

$25.00 - PREMIEUM ( includes 1 inscription )

$5.00 ADDITIONAL INSCRIPTIONS

---------------

October - DAVE ROBINSON

Hall of Fame, Green Bay Packers Great, 3 x NFL Champion, 2 x Super Bowl

$35.00 - FLAT ITEM

$40.00 - PREMIEUM

$5.00 EACH INSCRIPTION

---------------

October - MEL INFERNO

Hall of Fame, Dallas Cowboys Great, 5 x All Pro, 10 x Pro Bowl, 2 x Super Bowl

$30.00 - FLAT ITEM

$35.00 - PREMIEUM

$5.00 EACH INSCRIPTION

---------------

October - DAVE WILCOX

Hall of Fame, San Francisco 49ers Great, 7 x Pro Bowl, 2 x All Pro

$30.00 - FLAT ITEM

$35.00 - PREMIEUM

$5.00 EACH INSCRIPTION

---------------

October - PAUL KRAUSE

Hall of Fame, Redskins and Vikings Great, 8 x Pro Bowl, 4 x NFC Champion, 8 x All Pro

$30.00 - FLAT ITEM

$35.00 - PREMIEUM

$5.00 EACH INSCRIPTION

---------------

October - JOE "TURKEY" JONES

Cleveland Browns Great, Known for The Hit

$20.00 - ANY ITEM

$5.00 EACH INSCRIPTION

---------------

October - LEON SPINKS

Boxing Legend, 1976 Olympic Gold Medalist

$35.00 - ANY ITEM

$10.00 EACH INSCRIPTION

---------------

October - EARNIE SHAVERS

Boxing Legend

$25.00 - ANY ITEM

$10.00 EACH INSCRIPTION

---------------

October - LEM BARNEY

HALL OF FAME, DETROIT LIONS GREAT, 7 X PRO BOWL, 7 X ALL PRO, NFL 60'S ALL DECADE TEAM, NFL DEFENSIVE ROY 1967

---------------

October - CHARLIE SANDERS

Hall of Fame, Detroit Lions Great, 7 x Pro Bowl, 2 x All Pro, 3 x All Conference, NFL 70’s All Decade Team

---------------

Edited by Dirk Diggler

Free one today.

CHARLIE SANDERS, JOIQUE BELL & ERIC EBRON Detroit Lions

Sunday, September 7, 2014

12:00pm – 5:30pm

The Mall at Patrirdge Creek (map)

17420 Hall Rd

Charter Township of Clinton, MI, 48038

(586)226-0330

Tags: Michigan, Lions, NFL

✚ gCal ✚ iCal

Verification Link

Free event.

GMC Ultimate Tailgate Experience.

Charlie Sanders 12:00pm-1:30 pm

Joique Bell 2:00pm-3:30 pm

Eric Ebron 4:00pm-5:30 pm

Two signings in Michigan this weekend (Sept. 13 - 14) at local card shows:

1) CHARLIE "PAW PAW" MAXWELL is signing on Saturday from Noon - 3PM at the Kalamazoo Wings Stadium, which is located at 3600 Vanrick Drive, Kalamazoo, off exit 80 ( Sprinkle Road) of I-94. Fee is $8 per auto. The slugger was noted for his Sunday punch, especially when facing the Yankees. I have been to this show, and it is very well attended with a lot of dealers; promoter Dale Eldred always runs a great show!

2) DENNY MCLAIN is signing on Sunday at the American Legion Hall, 1701 Genesee St., in Lapeer, MI, from 10AM - 2PM. The promoter Doug King tells me that he sold all 57 tables, and he expects a large crowd, especially with all his promotional efforts. One very impressive fact about Denny, but not well known, is that he is the only player in baseball history to win both the MVP and Cy Young awards UNANIMOUSLY! I will be there for the first time, and am really looking forward to it!

Two signings in Michigan this weekend (Sept. 13 - 14) at local card shows:

1) CHARLIE "PAW PAW" MAXWELL is signing on Saturday from Noon - 3PM at the Kalamazoo Wings Stadium, which is located at 3600 Vanrick Drive, Kalamazoo, off exit 80 ( Sprinkle Road) of I-94. Fee is $8 per auto. The slugger was noted for his Sunday punch, especially when facing the Yankees. I have been to this show, and it is very well attended with a lot of dealers; promoter Dale Eldred always runs a great show!

2) DENNY MCLAIN is signing on Sunday at the American Legion Hall, 1701 Genesee St., in Lapeer, MI, from 10AM - 2PM. The promoter Doug King tells me that he sold all 57 tables, and he expects a large crowd, especially with all his promotional efforts. One very impressive fact about Denny, but not well known, is that he is the only player in baseball history to win both the MVP and Cy Young awards UNANIMOUSLY! I will be there for the first time, and am really looking forward to it!

Dave - are you setting up at either of these?

I should have mentioned that I will have two tables at the Lapeer show. I am at the table with photos of the "Last Pitch at Michigan and Trumbull" and the "First Pitch at Comerica Park".

I should have mentioned that I will have two tables at the Lapeer show. I am at the table with photos of the "Last Pitch at Michigan and Trumbull" and the "First Pitch at Comerica Park".

PM sent

Saw Milt today at gameday. What a nice guy he is. One of the better autograph guests you'll find out there and always a pleasure to talk with.

Alan Trammell- November 15, DC Sports Lakeside 12:30-1:30

Flats- $49

Premiums-$59

Inscriptions-$25

More expensive than in years past, but the guy barely does anything around here anymore, so I can't complain. I need a couple items.

^If it was in Novi, it would make my decision much easier. Sterling Heights is an extra 30 minutes (hour roundtrip) from Grand Rapids. I just need him on a 1988 ASG baseball.

^If it was in Novi, it would make my decision much easier. Sterling Heights is an extra 30 minutes (hour roundtrip) from Grand Rapids. I just need him on a 1988 ASG baseball.

I agree with you. Lakeside is a long way even for those of us in the metro area. Ever since they stopped having many signings in Novi, it is a real drag to get to these for any of us that aren't either centrally located or on the east side. Every player of any significance over the last few years has been at Lakeside. My guess is that Twelve Oaks is too upscale and the merchants and/or the owners of the mall do not want a ton of people clogging things up. It's unfortunate they can't do more in Novi, however. I honestly think they lose alot of traffic because of it. Better yet, they might be well served to find a neutral location that is more centrally located like some of the promoters have done over the years. But they obviously want to draw people to their stores for the signings, so that seems to be counterproductive.

It should be ok for this signing, but the closer we get to winter, the less likely I am to trek all the way to Lakeside in the snow. And if they have a signing during the week there, forget it- with rush hour it's just way, way too tough to try to get over there.

Darrell Evans and Denny McLain are doing a kids clinic in Clinton Township Saturday. Cost for the Clinic itself, which runs from 11AM - 1PM, is $35, although it sounds like Evans and McLain will be there longer.

Baseball Fundamental Show...Q and A...Free Autographs...Saturday.....Everybody Plays, Pitches and Hits.

"Top of the 9th" is located at 44370 N. Groesbeck Highway • Clinton Township, MI. Their phone # is (586) 468-9606.

Edited by detroittigerfan

For those interested, DC is having Lemaire, Savard and LaPointe, 3 Canadien HOFers, the same day they are having Trammell. Prices are pretty reasonable-$25-$30 for flats. Nice to see some of the hockey old timers again.

I see AJ's in Toronto is having Mike Vernon and Frozen Pond is getting Hasek. GlenG, anything in the works for some of the newer Wings Hall of Famers?

BK

I see AJ's in Toronto is having Mike Vernon and Frozen Pond is getting Hasek. GlenG, anything in the works for some of the newer Wings Hall of Famers?

BK

Hasek is now coming to DC in November- details not fully up yet. But dom was $50 10+ years ago when he appeared at the fanzone. I wouldn't expect it to be cheap.

Hasek is now coming to DC in November- details not fully up yet. But dom was $50 10+ years ago when he appeared at the fanzone. I wouldn't expect it to be cheap.

Been waiting for him and Vernon for a while now... Dont know about sending my litho with over 50 signatures to canada though...

Hasek pricing is up. $69 for flats up to 11X14. $79 for large items (16X20s), $89 for other/preimiums. All those prices include a free HOF inscription. It's $25 for any other inscription. To be honest, that pricing isn't bad considering what I paid the last time he did an organized signing here- which was in 2003. Pricey, no quesetion, but consiering he just went in the hall, is one of the best goalies of all time and doesn't exactly frequent the area, I would say it's better than I expected.

Been waiting for him and Vernon for a while now... Dont know about sending my litho with over 50 signatures to canada though...

AJ's is the best. But I wouldn't send that to Canada (or anywhere else, for that matter). To me, I'd just live with not getting everyone I wanted on it...but then again, doing that keeps it safe in your own house :) That's alot of time and money to put in the hands of a shipper....

I'm with you on that one. I have a Wings book with 30+ Wings Hall of Famers signed in it. I'm just no longer willing to send it anywhere.

BK