mbrieve

Upcoming signings

Hey guys,

I didnt see this posted here yet.

Detroit Red Wings Hockeyfest 2014 - 9/14/2014

This is the one they only put on every once in awhile, Not the regular alumni fanfest. The last full on hockeyfest was before the 2011-12 season.

I came unprepared for the sigs that time. I wound up with Franzen, Kronwall, Howard, Bertuzzi, Kindl, Ian White, Mike Commodore, Ty Conklin, Jan Murzak, Dino Ciccarelli, etc. I wound up buying pucks at the fan shop for more sigs. Lids/Z/Dats were there but I was in other lines while they were signing.

Once again though, super rare occurrence they do the full on FanFest at JLA

Highly encourage you go.

Is anyone going to the Charlie Maxwell signing at a cardshow in Kalamazoo Sept. 13(?)? I think prices were $7/item. Am looking for some help.

Al Alburquerque will be at A To Z Cards in Garden City on August 16th from noon to 1:00. $15 for balls and flats no bigger than 16x20. No other items will be allowed.

PAUL COFFEY PUBLIC SIGNING BEING ANNOUNCED TONIGHT-TMRW!

Now this is good. Nice job and good pricing.

Now this is good. Nice job and good pricing.

Ditto from me. Nice job Glen and MCSG!

Darrell Evans at Gameday Detroit Lakeside Mall location. Pretty good price:

DARRELL EVANS | Thursday August 28, 2014 | 6 - 8 p.m.

Lakeside Mall

14600 Lakeside Circle

Sterling Heights, MI 48313

(586) 532-0945

Pricing

Autographs - $15

Gameday Detroit - Upcoming Events

Ditto from me. Nice job Glen and MCSG!

Thanks guys. I am usually just the mouth piece for MCSG. Joe, is the one that sets up literally 99% of the signings. This one MCSG was able to get a decent price and pass it on to everyone else. Hope to see you guys there. I personally think it will be rather busy.

Has anyone heard from Mark about the guests for the Sept 7th VFW show? Unbelievably, that's only a few weeks away.

Has anyone heard from Mark about the guests for the Sept 7th VFW show? Unbelievably, that's only a few weeks away.

I heard Ruppert Jones, not sure on a time or price though.

I heard Ruppert Jones, not sure on a time or price though.

I think Dirk has the same source as me, but Ruppert Jones is the word on the street.

Is anyone coming to the Coffey signing?

Planning on it but waiting to confirm something personally before I can say for sure. Very glad MSC is bringing in some hockey though...By the way, is there is any way for Joe to get the Esposito brothers? It's been quite a while for them since they've been in the area- Probably pushing 10 years.

Planning on it but waiting to confirm something personally before I can say for sure. Very glad MSC is bringing in some hockey though...By the way, is there is any way for Joe to get the Esposito brothers? It's been quite a while for them since they've been in the area- Probably pushing 10 years.

I'll be honest. They like to keep it to Detroit people for a few reasons. 1. Better turn out. 2. Usually there isn't much of a transportation fee or none at all. It's a combination of those things that decide if a signing will work or not. If they brought them in and even paid them $2,500 a piece. They would need to sell a lot just to break even.

I'll be honest. They like to keep it to Detroit people for a few reasons. 1. Better turn out. 2. Usually there isn't much of a transportation fee or none at all. It's a combination of those things that decide if a signing will work or not. If they brought them in and even paid them $2,500 a piece. They would need to sell a lot just to break even.

Yeah, I understand. I think Phil is in Florida and Tony is still in Illinois, so I understand the travel issue. I just remember in 2005 (I think), Gibraltar Taylor had them both for the first time in years. There had to be 500-600 people there. So it seems like they would still draw here, but I do agree that there can be risk in this area when it isn't a guy with a Detroit connection. I do remember how poorly Gibraltar handled that signing- literally 9 out of 10 people were there for both Phil and Tony. Many people were getting a photo signed that had both of them in it. So what does Gibraltar do? They make you line up for one, go through the line, then get back in a different line for the other. They completely botched it. That was definitely a case when there should have been one line, and you got one or both and went home- it would have gone much more smoothly. You could tell that Phil was really pissed off with how it was handled. Tony, being the funny, carefree brother, was still just thrilled to be there. He's great with the fans.

It's unfortunate that no one can get Glenn Hall - Detroit connection and hasn't been here since 2001. I think he has a thing about flying, and sticking him on a train from the Saskatchewan is not exactly cost effective. But alot of people need him. The other one I can think of is Frank Mahavolich. Played for Detroit and Toronto and hasn't signed outside of Canada in almost 10 years. But he may have a transportation issue- not sure where he resides in Ontario.

Is anyone coming to the Coffey signing?

I am going to try. The drive from South Lyon is not exactly a quick one, but I have some family in the area I might visit to help justify the trip (to my wife). I agree though, happy to see some hockey players brought in!

Hey Glen- is the MSG store on Hayes North of M59? I've never actually been to your new location- I thought it was in that strip mall before you hit 21 mile as you go north. Trying to make it out for Coffey. Thanks.

Hey Glen- is the MSG store on Hayes North of M59? I've never actually been to your new location- I thought it was in that strip mall before you hit 21 mile as you go north. Trying to make it out for Coffey. Thanks.

Yes it's next to Dino Ciccerellis bar