hueytaxi

Happy Birthday Velma Dinkley

hope you have a great time in Grand Rapids. I sure hope buying two cards for today does not break Zimm's bank:happy:

Happy Sweetest Day to you, my animated friend.

Thanks for the birthday greetings everyone. It's been a loonnggg day. Headed out to Grand Rapids this morning and spent a good part of the day and evening with Zimm's family. Goofed around at a museum. Followed that up with a trip to a nifty little specialty food and wine shop. Purchased a bottle of Chenin Blanc from South Africa. Had the young, kinda hot, guy working the counter tell me I was about 10 years younger than I actually am (woo hoo!) and then went out to a pretty awesome new Mexican restaurant in Rockford. We were so full when we left...but not too full for birthday cake! Zimm's mom whipped up a a yummy carrot cake which I ate far too much of. We stuck around a bit longer for some laughs and good conversation and then Zimm rolled my full and tired arse out to the car for our trip back to the east side. Got home close to 1 am. Checking in here and then getting myself to bed. I have a feeling I'm going to sleep like a rock tonight. :happy:

Now this is funny. Happy Birthday Pam.

Custom_Homer_as_Dr_Frankenfurter.JPG

LOL! I want that doll (sorry, another inside joke folks)

from one sexy Pam to another:

jenna-fischer-pam-beesly-the-office.jpg

I'll have you know I almost bought this exact blouse at Banana Republic a few months ago. This color looked great on me but I wasn't nutty about the fit (hmmmm, maybe it was secretly designed by Ralph Lauren?).