KleShreen

****. Franzen out "minimum" of 4 months

I wouldnt be opposed to Franzen playing in the Olympics,IF he is ready to play by then. It would give him a good chance to get back to snuff for the playoff push.

Man, 40 from Hossa, 19 from Samuelsson, 23 from Hudler and now 34 from Franzen. I just do not see how they can over come so many goals from last year by bringing up rookie. I know it's a cap league but I can't see how they'll be competitive this year, especially since the Central has improved greatly.

Are you serious, the Wings won the cup 2 years ago without the 40 from Hossa, and I think Leino and Helm could easily be as good as Sammy/Huds. Now losing Franzen is going to really hurt. But they will still be competitive and Franzen will be back for the playoffs hopefully and thats the real thing we will need him for since this team is still a playoff team.

Man, 40 from Hossa, 19 from Samuelsson, 23 from Hudler and now 34 from Franzen. I just do not see how they can over come so many goals from last year by bringing up rookie. I know it's a cap league but I can't see how they'll be competitive this year, especially since the Central has improved greatly.

They will make up the goal deficit (or most of it) because they have to and because some guys (role players) will step up to fill the void. They will also find ways to make up some of the deficit defensively. Personally I'm more concerned about them defensively than I am about offense. Its swim or sink, IMO.