mksz

Step away from the ledge!

I can't i'm about to jump off.

(picture removed by moderator)

Edited by smr-nj
sorry, but picture was inappropriate

Who's banning JOliver for posting that pic? Horrifying. I'm off the ledge for completely different reasons now.

I'm not jumping unless I'm tied to all 3 of you guys. :wink:

I take it you saw the pic before it was removed.

Actually I missed it, but sounds like that was a good thing!

If you like looking at the dangling sex organs of other men.

You're right Yoop, you would have liked it! :ponder:

Who's banning JOliver for posting that pic? Horrifying. I'm off the ledge for completely different reasons now.

Here you go uptight member of Motown Sports:

You may have noticed that I removed that sky-diving picture from the thread you started.

As you may have guessed, or known, that's just in no way appropriate for our public forums. Way too graphic nudity.

I'm guessing you probably knew that, but tried it anyway.

So.... this is your "official" note to tell you what you already know - not appropriate for posting, and please don't be pushing that particular button in the future, ok?

- Sue

My response is if I can find it on Google with a quick search of "sky diving" then it's legal. Go ***** to Google.

My response is if I can find it on Google with a quick search of "sky diving" then it's legal. Go ***** to Google.

yeah, everything you can find on google is just fine. :dead:

Here you go uptight member of Motown Sports:

OUr response is there are standards on this message board that have nothing to do with what's legal or not. If you don't like them then go ***** to google.

Is this guy serious?

He thinks a picture of 5 naked guys skidiving (one with a particular organ in full display) is fine? Man, the stupidity of some.

I felt sympathy for you when you were booted for heckling, but now I understand that you were doing it nude because you saw a guy do it on YouTube. Crazy.

Thank you Sue!. JO, you will find little sympathy for your attempt. Also note Google Images has a filter........try it some time.

Is this guy serious?

He thinks a picture of 5 naked guys skidiving (one with a particular organ in full display) is fine? Man, the stupidity of some.

I felt sympathy for you when you were booted for heckling, but now I understand that you were doing it nude because you saw a guy do it on YouTube. Crazy.

They weren't dudes. It was a joke. Get over yourself.

In fact, if you did some research you'd know the picture wasn't even what you 'thought' it was of.

I was about to step back from the ledge, until I heard that A-Rod had more RBI's in the 6th inning today, than Tigers scored runs this whole series.

I say that we should all remain calm in the Tuesday game thread, so that win or lose any Twins fans that come to our site after the results will find a group of people who are not losing it in any shape or form, but are grateful for a season considerably better than many of us would have predicted back in April.

I say that we should all remain calm in the Tuesday game thread, so that win or lose any Twins fans that come to our site after the results will find a group of people who are not losing it in any shape or form, but are grateful for a season considerably better than many of us would have predicted back in April.

When you look up optimism in the dictionary there is a picture of Lousluggage :-).

They weren't dudes. It was a joke. Get over yourself.

In fact, if you did some research you'd know the picture wasn't even what you 'thought' it was of.

What he thought it was is exactly how it looked to me also.

Well, one can always hope.:wink:

More seriously, though, I prefer to avoid having people from an "enemy" board making fun of comments in this particular game thread on their boards. Normally I couldn't care less, so I'm not sure why I care this time. :confused:

BTW, I predicted the Tigers would win 68 games this season. So yeah, I'm not complaining very much (just a little :cheeky:).