Antrat

The Unthinkable

If the unthinkable happens and the Tigers get swept and the Twins sweep, how will you deal with that?

I personally will become a Yankee fan for the first round and drink more than usual.

How about you?

I always drink more then usual.

With that said.....it just aint gonna happen. I think............? Maybe? Hopefully?!?

I'll be angry, but I'll also chuckle because it's somewhat fitting. Then I'll all but ignore baseball for several months.

Look forward to the first day of spring training 2010 in Lakeland.

Same.

Start some bigtime baseball research a few weeks earlier. Read more. Go see the CSO with Pierre Boulez on his 85th birthday. But mostly look out the window for Spring Training to get here.

Greinke is pitching against Minnesota, for no other reason the Twins will lose one game.

I'll be pissed, hate the Twins even more than I do now, and the sun will rise the next day.

Are you sure about that??????

It'll suck but I'll be ok.

Many years being a Lions fan has left me well prepared to cope with colossal failure.

Remember that I have a girlfriend and go catch up on the last 6 months of our relationship...

...I personally will become a Yankee fan ....

Ok . .. relax now. . . I want you to come in off the ledge. That's right small steps . . . good, good. Now shut the window. . .

I personally will become a Yankee fan for the first round
Ok . .. relax now. . . I want you to come in off the ledge. That's right small steps . . . good, good. Now shut the window. . .

I was thinking Front-runner!!!!

Believe me, the only way I would ever root for the Yankees is if they played the Twins or Red Sox. Both teams are despicable.

I would be pretty mad for a while. Tuesday afternoon's loss, as well as today's loss have bothered me quite a bit more than usual, so I'm sure it would take a while to get over it. I doubt I'd watch much of the playoffs, because I would be still mad that we blew it.

But like others have said, I would probably just wait for the "hot stove" season to start and see what Dombrowski can do with this mess of a payroll.

Why even waste energy on the thought..

Exactly. I don't see the point of talking about it, I don't know, till at least Saturday night .. if we're tied, going into Sunday. And even then...

If the unthinkable happens and the Tigers get swept and the Twins sweep, how will you deal with that?

I personally will become a Yankee fan for the first round

I wouldn't root for the Yankees, no matter who they were playing or when. Plainly put the Yankees and many of their "fans" are the epitome of Bandwagoneers to me and I'd sooner die than root for them.