EatEmUpTigers711

Adopt-a-Wing 2009-10 ***DRAFT THREAD***

That looks about right to me, except it looks like the 24 hour period started at around 1:30 pm for Vonlenska. So pape06 will be up either after Vonlenska makes his pick, or at 1:30 pm tomorrow.

Was downtown all day yesterday & had work today, so I didn't have time to send PM's about who's up.

I forgot that youre in a different time zone than me. 1:30 is right.

Hopefully I can draft by the all star break!

Remember we do have extra time with the Olympics this year!!!

Darn u Walt ... I thought somehow it was my pick. I got all excited for nothing. Good to see that we are moving again.

Darn u Walt ... I thought somehow it was my pick. I got all excited for nothing. Good to see that we are moving again.

Hey Jimmy D, its not your turn yet.:grin:

With the #20 pick, Lordstanley picks:

BRAD STUART

In this year's Stanley Cup Final, we won't be booing critical giveaways, we'll be chanting STUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-ART.

I will select #29 Jason Williams. Good to have you back Willy.

Is he still going to be one of our three penalty shooters?

bilde?Site=C3&Date=20090828&Category=SPORTS0103&ArtNo=908280355&Ref=AR

Now its your turn Jimmy.

Im slightly confussed how I sent a PM for Kronwall in case I wasnt online but yet he was awarded to someone below me who sent a PM.

Ill take Jimmy Howard.

With the "OMG it's finally my" pick in this years draft I select #33 Kris Draper

images

Edited by Jimmy D

Im slightly confussed how I sent a PM for Kronwall in case I wasnt online but yet he was awarded to someone below me who sent a PM.

Ill take Jimmy Howard.

It's because the guy running the draft isn't keeping up with the thread

Yeah, that's my bad. I completely forgot about your PM with work & everything. I glanced at it that one time & sent you another back saying that I had to work so I wouldn't be able to keep track of what happened during the draft while I was gone.

Honestly, I didn't really expect this draft to carry on for this long, and I hope lesgoblu isn't serious when he says I'm not keeping up with the thread.....

I've been trying to update both threads & send out PM's when people are up as often as possible, and I know for a fact that I've done so in both threads multiple times since the beginning of the month.

For messing up on your pick vannzee, I apologize. That was just a PM that I completely forgot about. It has nothing to do with me not following along with the threads though.....that's pretty ridiculous.

Looks like I skipped someone with my Maltby pick yesterday, but I think the 24 hour rule is in effect now anyways. I'm sticking with Maltby.