MotownRandy

4 Team Rumor

Yeah, I kinda thought something wasn't right just by looking at it. Sorry about that. Well, I hope you can just take my word for it. It involves Spree going to the Spurs, Van Horn to the Knicks, and no word on the Spurs player except that it is not Malik Rose. Could it possibly be a sign and trade for Speedy Claxton, or maybe they keep Claxton and trade Tony Parker. I can't think of who else the Spurs would trade.

MotownRandy

It's all good -- I heard the same rumor.

I was waiting on word of any Detroit TRADE rumors, and heard about that. I have not heard anything about any possible TRADE with the Pistons. Dumars loves to fly under the radar.

Which we all know :classic:

Well one exception to that under the radar thing.

I think people in Cambodia knew who he was drafting this year two weeks before the NBA draft!:classic:

Here's a rumor for you, Lamar Odom to the pistons via sign and trade for Chucky, Corliss and a #1. And if you like that one, I've got a couple more. No "real" word though.

DTroppens

I meant with trades, but... Good point :classic:

SolHunter

Did you hear/read that, or is that "wishful thinking"?

Originally posted by JonBenke

Did you hear/read that, or is that "wishful thinking"?

I wouldn't call it wishful thinking. I am certainly not wishing for JoeD to bring over a mercurial, potentially problematic forward who apparently has a "me-first" attitude. Thats not to say he would be a problem in Detroit or has ever been a problem for the Clipps. Just that JoeD likes pieces that fit. Lamar would certainly add a great many things to the line-up, but not at any price. I think of it more as creative thinking with what may be available. That and it is easier then coming up with a real deal. Just messing around more then anything else.