Sign in to follow this  
JOliver

The 'Stache....

Great staches outside of baseball:

how about General Ambrose Burnside, the man for whom "sideburns" were named:

Burnside-Ambrose-Burnside.jpg

so what you're saying is that you're single and want to ensure that does not change in the immediate future...:wink::ponder:

No, what I'm saying is that I'm in a long term relationship. It's like job security.

What if you meet a girl with a moustache?

I'm pretty quick. And, I would use that speed to run very quickly in the opposite direction.

I'm single and still need to impress the ladies. I can't do it.

Lame.

I'm single too - but it's all about support for your home team. I see you have none!

Lame.

I'm single too - but it's all about support for your home team. I see you have none!

haha. Are u in college? Its too big of a risk on my college campus. A lot of competition out there. lol.

haha. Are u in college? Its too big of a risk on my college campus. A lot of competition out there. lol.

My dad's best friend has always said two things to me:

"If I knew then what I knew now, I would have never gotten married," and:

"____ is overrated." The blank is part of a certain gender's anatomy.

When you have a mustache and wear it with confidence, it will all come to you. People worth knowing find daring and uniqueness in others worthwhile.

No I'm not in college. I'm a UAW line worker. Probably part of the reason why I'm still single but as they say, what once was "old" is now new again.

Grow the 'stache dude and remind your pals why you did. And wear the English D proud around campus, because when we make it this year you'll be proud you did and all the little freshmen females will love you because you stuck with it.

Just sayin'

When you have a mustache and wear it with confidence, it will all come to you. People worth knowing find daring and uniqueness in others worthwhile.

haha. We'll see. Frankly, I'm not even sure I could grow one. lol.

What he said, and no the female anatomy is NOT overrated. I learned that at the strip club over the weekend.

all the little freshmen females will love you because you stuck with it.

The best part about little freshmen females is that you keep getting older, but they stay the same age.

Seriously, here I am in April or May, counting off the reasons the Tigers will go all the way this season:

4587_560842220560_2905695_32876549_7180900_n.jpg

This was back when I was trimming it regularly, going for what my grandmother calls the "Clarke Gable" look. But I've found that the longer the stache gets, the bigger the Tigers' lead in the standings gets.

I got real pissed off when I heard the Inge interview and him talking about the 'stache. I got up real early and shaved everything but the soul patch. Put on my Inge jersey for the game and BAM he hit me with the 'stache.

Now I have to start over from ground 0 today. I had good go at it before I shaved today.

^^^ Is that a Pabst can?

Campus tradition. Pabst Blue Ribbon was just Pabst until 1893 when they won the Blue Ribbon about 2 blocks from where that picture was taken, right in the middle of what became the University of Chicago campus. If I'm drinking beer, I'm drinking either a really good microbrew, Guinness, or the cheapest stuff there is, which is Pabst.

Campus tradition. Pabst Blue Ribbon was just Pabst until 1893 when they won the Blue Ribbon about 2 blocks from where that picture was taken, right in the middle of what became the University of Chicago campus. If I'm drinking beer, I'm drinking either a really good microbrew, Guinness, or the cheapest stuff there is, which is Pabst.

Cheap, yes, but PBR? That stuff comes from the brewery skunky.

I find it to taste better than: Bud, Bud Light, Miller, Miller Light, MGD, Busch, Busch Light, Coors, Coors Light, and Old Style.

The trick with PBR is to get it really, really cold. If I'm drinking a good beer, I prefer it halfway between cold and room temp. But PBR tastes fine and just like any other crappy, watery beer if it's really cold.

Whatever happened to Stroh's Beer. Is that still around?

Lansing area has cans...haven't seen bottles in quite a spell!

you're missing out. PBR is a tasty summertime brew. also good at smoky bowling alleys...

but the "from the brewery skunky" thing is crap. it's brewed on contract now, mostly by Miller. Miller makes a lot of lousy, watery beers, but not skunky.