slim pickens

Matthew Stafford loves the ladies....

Fianlly we have a quarterback

+1

He should start just because of these pics.

It shows that being a Detroit Lion doesn't hurt your marketability. At least to females.

Having a guaranteed $41.7 million dollars probably doesn't hurt either....:wink:

Having a guaranteed $41.7 million dollars probably doesn't hurt either....:wink:

It might help a little, but its all about the shades. Ladies dig the shades.

staffordparty8.jpg

So who else here thinks he just pointed at this chick, said "You.", and then threw her over his shoulder and carried her off into the woods.

So who else here thinks he just pointed at this chick, said "You.", and then threw her over his shoulder and carried her off into the woods.

Caveman style....

Yeah - 21 years old - $42mil in the bank - skimpily clad babes hanging off him - sounds like the regular posters here.....where's the news value? ;-)

all I can say is, daaaaaaaaammmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.. where were they when I was 21? oh wait, I was stuck on some little island that is 8 by 12 miles in the middle of the Atlantic.. kudos to the Tiger's cap..

all I can say is, daaaaaaaaammmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.. where were they when I was 21? oh wait, I was stuck on some little island that is 8 by 12 miles in the middle of the Atlantic.. kudos to the Tiger's cap..

Azores huh?

I was there when out plane broke on the way to italy to meet up w/ my ship.

Good times.

Bullfights is the streets!

Azores huh?

I was there when out plane broke on the way to Italy to meet up w/ my ship.

Good times.

Bullfights is the streets!

most people would say, I stopped there, but hardly hear anyone that was stationed there.. the bullfights were great...I had a blood alcohol level over 1.5 for 15 months

:ponder:

That's an awesome pic. I just hope it doesn't inspire Zumaya's next injury.

staffordparty9.jpg

Thank God for silicon. If it wasn't the implants of the girl in the purple bikini top, her drunk friend propped up against them would have hit the deck already.