Grandy would of made that catch, but could CC get a triple? well congrats to CC.. I voted for Curtis 10 times

Adam Jones deserves it more than Crawford .. the kid battled, and did his job, but he only got the SAC FLY .. Granderson's triple was the play of the game, the game changing play, so how is that play not more worthy, and we're not being HOMERS here, that just doesn't make any sense.

I'd be less upset had it been Rivera or Jones!

Oh this is good the typical St. Louis retard got screwed over with fake tickets story as a teaser for the news.. dude check the internet to see if the tix you buy actually match with a real section in the stadium.. and he probably paid $1k for them too..

I blame Selig.

Don't forget McCarver, he sucks, too.

As for Riviera, you honestly think because his numbers are better he's better than he was in his heyday? You've gotta be kidding me. Would I rather him over Rodney? Sure, but over Riviera of the late 90's early 2000's? No way in hell.

Grandy would of made that catch, but could CC get a triple? well congrats to CC.. I voted for Curtis 10 times

Yeah, Crawford could have gotten that 3B, and had he, and Granderson made that catch ... I would say that Crawford is your MVP, plain and simple. I can't believe this is making me this upset, but ... it is, WTF!!

Man, it's not too often you see an All-Star Game without a home run.

Excellent showing by Granderson and Jackson.

And Inge too. He proved to be every bit the hitter he was in the Home Run Derby. None of the other HRD guys did.

As for Riviera, you honestly think because his numbers are better he's better than he was in his heyday? You've gotta be kidding me. Would I rather him over Rodney? Sure, but over Riviera of the late 90's early 2000's? No way in hell.

It's not a huge drop off. He's still an elite, dominate closer.

We have had 2 All-Star Game MVPs on the Tigers, Maury Willis and Fred Lynn, though neither won the award representing the Tigers.

Dang. That was what I originally thought but I figured at least one would've had to have one it in the 80-game history of the ASG.

Well, to be fair, there wasn't an All-Star MVP award prior to 1962.