Hey guys! I just got my new 14.4 baud modem! I am flying around the internet now.

I can load a page in under a minute!

Wait a minute! We traded Mark Redman for some guy named Nate Robinson?

Subtle. Very good.

Ketchup does not belong on a hot dog.

Mustard and onions only.

Edited by nmuman

If I want ketchup on my hot dog nobody will stop me! :grin:

That is true.

However, no one will associate with you either.

I was watching a Giants game about a week ago, and Andres Torres was playing for them. I thought he was out of Baseball.

How about Chris Shelton getting a pinch hit for the Mariners last night?

How about Chris Shelton getting a pinch hit for the Mariners last night?

The night before he grounded weakly to short.

This hit was a very weak blop to left field. It worked but he hasn't shown any thunder in his 2 at bats.

You guys are missing the boat. We made this great trade and now we have Juan Gonzalez!!! With that bat in our lineup, along with wily veterans like Dean Palmer, Louis Polonia and Brad Ausmus, to go along with young talent like Tony Clark, Devi Cruz and Damion Easley, I know we'll see our great pitching talent anchored by Jeff Weaver and Hideo Nomo enjoy 20 win seasons for years to come, all the while munching on hot dogs while being serenaded by the lovely voice of Charlie the singing Hot Dog guy!

Don't forget about the next Griffey, the 5 tooled monstrosity known as Juan Encarnacion!

So when someone asks for ketchup does he finally give it to them after scolding them?

He does. He tells me that I have to have mustard while he gives me ketchup anyway. When he was at the Whitecaps, I was packets of mustard and ketchup he would carry around. He gave me a couple packets of mustard along with the ketchup just to make his point. He does it all in an amiable manner.

He does. He tells me that I have to have mustard while he gives me ketchup anyway. When he was at the Whitecaps, I was packets of mustard and ketchup he would carry around. He gave me a couple packets of mustard along with the ketchup just to make his point. He does it all in an amiable manner.

You were lucky he didn't slap you for asking for ketchup. :ponder:

Everytime someone unleashes ketchup on a hot dog, the baby jesus cries. That's how serious it is. It was the 11th commandment, but they ran out of room.

Thou Shall not get caught applying ketchup to a hotdog.

Everytime someone unleashes ketchup on a hot dog, the baby jesus cries. That's how serious it is. It was the 11th commandment, but they ran out of room.

Thou Shall not get caught applying ketchup to a hotdog.

It was on the third tablet along with # 12-15.

12: Thou shalt not cheer for the Yankees.

13: Thou shalt love pizza

14: Plastics.

15: Whip it good.