There is a guy at the game that sells Hot Dogs and does a great job doing it. He acts like an opera singer when he's trying to sell them. I even hear this guy on TV. I think he's been there a few years. Any other neat people working at the stadium or even years past that you remember???

Buy a hotdog from him and then ask that he put ketchup on it.

been there done that. Charlie remembers me from visit to visit (because he came to our ball park a couple times). He always gets a little bent out of shape over the ketchup only.

been there done that. Charlie remembers me from visit to visit (because he came to our ball park a couple times). He always gets a little bent out of shape over the ketchup only.

As he should! :pirate:

Is this one of those crazy throwback threads. You guys.

stole my line!

Is this one of those crazy throwback threads. You guys.
stole my line!
I feel like its 2003 all over again...

I think it's kinda neat when newbies get to feel the Tigers/MTS experience for the first time. It makes me feel all warm inside.

I think it's kinda neat when newbies get to feel the Tigers/MTS experience for the first time. It makes me feel all warm inside.

The kids are cute, aren't they? :wink:

How long has this guy actually been at Comerica? I can place my memory of him back to within the first years the park opened.

lol

I've only bought hot dogs from this guy once, I think.

Also a big *** red licorice, forget what they're called.

How long has this guy actually been at Comerica? I can place my memory of him back to within the first years the park opened.

Charlie has been doing that routine since The 3 Tenors played Tiger Stadium in 1999. Hi migrated over to Comerica and has been doing it there since the place opened.

lol

I've only bought hot dogs from this guy once, I think.

Also a big *** red licorice, forget what they're called.

I think they're called a "big *** red licorice".

Wow, I've got to go see that new hot dog guy. We're going to be pretty good next year. With big hitters like Higginson and Young, the base stealing threat of Sanchez, and pitching from Knotts, Maroth, and our ace Nate Cornejo, we just might win 119 games!

Wow, I've got to go see that new hot dog guy. We're going to be pretty good next year. With big hitters like Higginson and Young, the base stealing threat of Sanchez, and pitching from Knotts, Maroth, and our ace Nate Cornejo, we just might win 119 games!

...and with that folks, goodnight! (Cue Match Game theme here)

I really have high hopes for Omar Infante and Andres Torres, myself. And I can't wait to see this Munson kid get going.

I really have high hopes for Omar Infante and Andres Torres, myself. And I can't wait to see this Munson kid get going.

I was watching a Giants game about a week ago, and Andres Torres was playing for them. I thought he was out of Baseball.

Matt Anderson is the next Mo Rivera.
I can't wait til we call Kyle Sleeth up.

You guys are missing the boat. We made this great trade and now we have Juan Gonzalez!!! With that bat in our lineup, along with wily veterans like Dean Palmer, Louis Polonia and Brad Ausmus, to go along with young talent like Tony Clark, Devi Cruz and Damion Easley, I know we'll see our great pitching talent anchored by Jeff Weaver and Hideo Nomo enjoy 20 win seasons for years to come, all the while munching on hot dogs while being serenaded by the lovely voice of Charlie the singing Hot Dog guy!

I was watching a Giants game about a week ago, and Andres Torres was playing for them. I thought he was out of Baseball.

playing for the Giants is the equivalent to having one foot in the grave, unless you're a pitcher